6: Accepted (E)

| Theme song of this story isssss - *drum roll* OVER AGAIN BY ONE DIRECTION. I think you all already guessed it since they sang it on the previous chapter. I just love that song. The theme song is Over Again, because when I was writing chapter 5 I just heard it and started to sing along and wrote it on the chapter. AND it relates the story so much. |

The BadAss Mate

6: Accepted

Lena's Point of View

"What? But, we have school." I said, "We can't be all absent at the same days. Three days to be exact." I sighed, putting my hand on my waist, "And I don't have clothes."

Violet sighed, gripping my shoulder shaking me, "Girl, just stop thinking about school it's pissing me off. Who cares about school?" She stressed, "Don't you want to take a break for at least three days and my parents took care of it and you can borrow my clothes." 

Jake, Conan's best friend who caught up with us last night, replied, "Yeah, Violet's parents are the coolest parents in the universe. And her mom's hot." He smirked, resulting him a smack on the back of his head from Violet. Why does is seem like everybody's emphasizing and?

I sighed, crossing my arms across my chest, "Are you sure about this? We might get suspended when they find out we ditched."

"Come on, Lena! Have some fun." Debby exclaimed, "Like Vi said, her parents took care of it."

"Fine!" I gave up. They all cheered ub excitement and Conan grinned, Jake came up to him and they both started talking in hushed whispers. I frowned, but shrugged afterwards as I went to the others, "Are you guys sure about this?"

"Of course, as long as we don't have to go to school then everything's perfect!" Gerard grinned, jumping up and down in enthusiasm.

Both, Debby and Violet pulled me inside the cabin and we left the guys outside, "What's wrong?"

"Tell me something about Conan." Debby blurted out, "How is he treating you?"

My eyes widened in shock, "W-what?"

"She knows." Violet said.

"How?" I exclaimed, "I never told anyone but you." I gestured to Violet.

"I told her.." She trailed off, "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, "I can't help it, it's just... she's Debby and no one can keep any secrets from her so I told her. And I promise she will keep her mouth shut," Violet said before turning to Deb, "Right?" Debby nodded her head in response.

I sighed, closing my eyes while rubbing my face with my hand, "What is the point of keeping this as a secret anymore?"

Debby sighed, sitting on the bed, "Why would Conan do that?"

Violet sat next to her, frowning, "I know.. I never thought of all people, Conan would do that."

I made a face in confusion and squeezed myself between them, "I don't get it."

"You see.. Conan was adopted by Aunt Rayleen and Uncle Nathan." Violet started.

"Nathan..? But I thought Darren was.." I trailed off, really confused.

"Nathan Ludwig." Debby said.

I frowned, "You mean the hero? The one who died saving the West pack?" I said, raising an eyebrow, "That's impossible."

Violet shook her head, "No.. To us, he's a hero, to Conan he's the so-called biological father, to the humans, he's a myth. He was only four when Nathan died."