31: Scavenger Hunt

31: ScavengerHunt

~*~ Kareline Brooks' Point of View ~*~

On day one, Conan and I had a movie night. Day two, we went to the amusement park to reminisce. Day three, we went to a karaoke. Day four, we went to skydiving, which scared the fuck out of me. Day five, he took me to the cemetery where his dad's tombstone is placed. He may be buried in a jar of ashes but they buried him there because that's what Nathan wanted. (A/N typing Nathan's name makes me want to cry.) He told me stories of his childhood and it was perfect, at least until Nathan died. Day six, we went to rooftop where he decorated the place into something magical. We stayed there until the next day, doing nothing but talk and eat. Today, is the last day and I haven't seen him at all.

After our first day, I told Conan that he have seven days to prove to me that I can trust him and now is the last day. I may be on verge of forgiving him already but he need this last day to prove to me before I can sincerely forgive him. I'm not completely fine with everything, at least not until he shows up and say he was sorry again.

"Where on earth is Conan?" I asked, getting somewhat frustrated. It was already ten past ten in the evening and I still haven't seen him at all.

"Who cares?" Violet rolled her eyes. I do. "Let's go to the beach." 

"What?" I asked here, incredulously. "It's already ten in the evening and you want to go to beach?"

"Midnight swimming!" She exclaimed, "Come on, please? It's on my bucket list!" 

"You have a bucket list?" 

"Yeah." She grinned, "Now please help me complete midnight swimming?"

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Yay!"

"You're such a kid, Vi." I smiled.

Violet went through my closet and took out two pairs of bikinis, laying it down on my bed as she sat next to me after reading a text on her phone, "So, how did your parents take it when they found out you were a goddess?"

"I'm not a goddess yet. I'm just on training or should I call it audition?" I chuckled, "There's four more goddess in training other than me, and after that training the goddess will be choosing which one will be better. And my parents took it well, sure they were shocked but they are very supportive of me."

"What will happen if you weren't chosen?" She asked.

"One will be an Omega, the other will be a Luna in the strongest pack in the whole world, which is previously the Blue Moon pack, but now it's the Blood Storm pack, the other will have to work under the new goddess and the other will be killed..." I trailed off.

"Say what now?" Violet jaw dropped, "Why?"

"Because no one can know how the training went. If you're an Omega, no one will talk to you, if you're the Luna of the strongest pack, you are off limits other than the Alpha, but you still can't tell anyone or else you'll be killed too, if you will be working with the new goddess then everything will go on well, no one will threaten to kill you and you'll be under food hands, and if you are killed, then it's done. You've got nothing to worry about, then." 

"What do you think will happen to you?" 

"For now.. I'm wishing to win the name of the goddess. I can't be an Omega, a Luna to the other pack, I don't want to work under the new goddess and I don't want to be killed. That's why I'm going to try my best." 

Violet nodded, "Let's not talk about this, okay?" Her phone beeped, she read her text and locked her phone, laying it next to her.

"Who was that?" I asked.