5: Information (E)

| Chapter 5 will be on Conan's point of view. This is gonna be his last POV for the story since it's about the informations on why he's going to be the next Alpha even though he's not the real child of Darren and Shay, and why they are not living in the castle. Or why Shay and Darren still aren't the King and Queen. WAIT I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT HER NAME WAS RAYLEEN. Lol xD |

The BadAss Mate

5: Informations

Conan's Point of View

That was so close.

Why did Violet had to come and ruin it?

"What the hell is going on here?" Violet screeched. Lena's eyes opened wide, her brown eyes stared on my blue ones in shock, pulling away from me and looked away, confusion and doubt started to etch on her face.

I glared at Violet, "What does it look like were doing?" 

Violet ignored me and looked at Lena, "Lena?" She trailed off, "You told me you have a mate. Then, what is this? Are you cheating on him or.." Her eyes widened as she stared at me accusingly, "Or Conan is that mate your.. talking about?"

Lena grimaced, looking away from Violet, "Conan's my mate."

"WHAT?" She screamed.

"Violet please.." Lena sighed, closing her eyes, rubbing her temples with her thumb and index finger.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Violet exclaimed.

I groaned, "Would you just stop yelling? Were only a feet away!"

Violet glared at me, "Shut the fuck up, Conan!"

I blinked, shocked. What the hell is wrong with her? I scoffed, "Why are you so mad at me now?"

"It's all your fault why Lena is always hurting, asshole!" Violet yelled at me, "And you," She pointed at Lena, "You were so hurt and why the hell were you about to kiss him now?"

Lena stood up, "What do you want me to do, Violet?!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face, "He's my mate, do you think I could just easily resist the connection between us?"

Did I hurt her that bad?

'Yeah, you did and if you must know, her wolf is very mad at her right now for not fighting for you.' Gino said.

I scoffed mentally. Whatever.

Lena's shoulders sagged in defeat, "None of you will understand what I feel." She mumbled to herself, but we heard it, as she stormed off.

My eyes followed her until she disappeared into the cabin, "This is all you fault, Conan." Violet spat, as she followed Lena.

This is all your fault, Conan.

My fault.

*

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, glancing at the clock beside me.

2:00AM

Everyone's already asleep while I stayed up, I really find it hard to sleep in this bed. I already told mom a lot of times to change this bed, this bed have been here since I was only eight.

Darren, even though I've accepted him already, I still call him Darren. But sometimes I call him dad that's only if it slipped out of my tongue. I just really miss the dad I grew up with. Nathan Ludwig. I may not have met my real dad but for me he is my biological father. That's why my last name is Ludwig, while Bree's last name is West since Darren is her biological father.