Summary

Summary

Lena is Conan's mate, they've known that for a while but Conan didn't like the idea of having a mate or being in a committed relationship. Lena was crying in pain inside the girl's restroom and Violet, Conan's cousin, saw her, she comforted Lena and became her friend. Lena went to Conan's basketball game and they had a confrontation where Lena told Conan that she's really close on giving up on him, with that said she walked away. Lena was at her locker when Violet started rambling about ditching and pulled Lena away from her locker, leading her to Violet's car. Once they reached Vi's car, there stood four people, including Conan. She didn't knew that Conan and Vi were related until they met by Vi's car.

They went to the cabin and stayed there for two days. At the cabin they had fun and Conan got Lena alone by the lake. They almost kissed but Violet caught them and ordered for an explanation, Violet was upset that Lena didn't tell her that Conan was Lena's mate and Violet didn't exactly hide her emotions. Lena was frustrated from everything and she blew off Vi before running off. Violet accused Conan, saying it was all his fault before following Lena. 

On Chapter 5, Conan told every information (You better read that because there's no way am I writing that again.)  The next day, he woke up by Violet, who splashed a water all over him, he screamed at her, but Violet just laughed and threw a green paint on him. No one knows where she got that. After that she ran away with her other cousins. Lena stayed and offered to help Conan. They went to the bathroom and sang Over Again together. (Over Again is the theme song of this book and you'll see why, maybe by the second to the last chapter of this book. :])

After hours, Lena checked where Conan was and saw him by his car with a pissed off look etched on his face. She asked what was wrong and he said that his car wasn't working. Lena said something about the car being stupid and Conan got angry saying that his car was really important and he cares for it. Lena got upset and told him that the car was so lucky that Conan cares for it rather than his own mate. Conan suddenly grabbed Lena's neck and kissed her. When the night came, Conan followed Lena by the lake again and told her that he was sorry for everything and he accepts her.

Chris, the guy Lena met after Conan's game, was Violet's mate and to say they were shocked was an understatement. The next day, Conan asked Lena out and Lena didn't accept his date, saying if her wants a date he better work for it. So, Conan surprised Lena at the school's lobby. His friends, cousins and Bree were there holding up a cardboard with a single letter on it saying if she wanted to go to a date with him. Lena accepted this time and they kissed in front of the students.

They went on the beach and ate there with Gerard being their waiter. After their date, Conan told her about his dad, Nathan. The next day, Conan brought Lena to the castle to meet his grandparents and they had their dinner there. Lena and Conan went on a date again, they went to an amusement park and Conan was so sweet to her even after bumping into his ex. 

After a month, Lena was suspicious with Conan's behavior when he started asking Lena if she will give someone a third chance. Lena said it depends and asked him why does it matter. Conan just shook his head and Lena tried to shrug it off, that day Conan gave Lena a promise ring, promising her that he will never hurt her.

Lena went to the woods and met a vampire, surprisingly it was her mate. His name is Lucas and they got to know each other. Lena was still confused though, why does she have two mates? Lucas told her to forget about it for a day and just hang out with him for the day then they'll worry about it later. Lena reluctantly agreed, still thinking about her werewolf mate, probably waiting for her or looking for her. When she was going back home, she tripped and her head hit on the rock. She was out for a week, but she met the Moon Goddess in her dreams. The moon goddess told her that she was her hundred times great grandmother and that she all powers her grandmother used to have.