20: Truth's Out

The BadAss Mate 

20: Truth's Out

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

"Well, well, well, look who it is." I looked up and rolled my eyes as my gaze met Danica's. 

"What do you want?" I grumbled, running my hair through my tangled hair. 

She smiled at me, "Oh, nothing. Just coming by to tell you that, you're a slut." 

Looks like she's not beating around bush. I scoffed at her, "Does your ass ever get jealous at the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" 

Violet and Debby snickered next to me as Danica's jaw dropped, one of her minions stepped up and glared at me, "You're just jealous of Danica because she's prettier than you. I mean, look at you, you look really ugly today."

"Thanks. I was trying to look like you today." I smiled sweetly. 

Thanks to dad for teaching me these comebacks. 

"Can you go now? You're ruining my lunch." I cocked my head, waving my hands to shoo them away.

Danica glared at me, flipping her fake blonde hair, "Well, have you heard about the rumor today?" She smiled at me mocingly, "Everyone thinks you're a slut who slept with every guy in your table." She pointed at Gerard, Chris, Parker and Callum. 

"Oh, so now you're spreading rumors about me? Nice to know that you have a hobby spreading things other than your legs." I blinked up at her innocently. 

Violet smirked and glared up at her, "You lost, Danica. Now, go away."

Danica scoffed, "This isn't over, Lena Carter." 

"Seems pretty over to me." I muttered, watching as she and her minions walked off, with an extra sway on their hips making it look like they were trying to get something off of their hips.

"Where'd you get those comebacks?" Deb laughed.

"Dad." I giggled. 

I told them everything already and they seem really hppy for me. 

"So.." I trailed off. 

"So.." Parker continued. 

"So.." Violet sighed. 

"So.." Callum cocked his head.

"S-" 

"Don't even start with that shit again." Deb snapped at Chris. 

Chris sunk in his seat, "Why do people hate me so much?" 

Violet laughed, "Aww.. Babe, don't worry, I love you." 

They kissed making us all groan, "Oh god, not in front of the food!" Gerard exclaimed, loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear. 

They all glanced at our table and got the message when they saw Violet and Chris doing PDA in front of us. 

I rolled my eyes, "You two are evil." 

~*~*~*~*~

 "Lucas." I breathed as I saw him sitting on the grass at our spot. I ran to him and knelt down to his height as I hugged him tightly.

He tensed in my arms, but I didn't pull away from him and he noticed that so he relaxed himself and hugged me back. 

"I'm sorry." I nuzzled my head on his neck, breathing in his scent.