16: Different

~I'm back, my lovely readers. :))~

If you know me well enough, you know what the warning will be. :)

The BadAss Mate

16: Different

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

Two days, it had been two days ever since the rejection. I didn't go out of my room or go to school, I stayed up here locked up. I didn't do anything, but stare up on my ceiling with my hands on my stomach. I haven't got any sleep the past two days and I don't plan on looking at my reflection.

"That's it!"

I jumped a little, startled from Violet's voice as I looked at her, frowning, "What's wrong with you?"

Violet gave me a pointed look, "No, the question here is: what's wrong with you?"

"I'm tired, okay. Can you leave me alone now?" I grumbled.

"No." She said sternly, "On count of three if you don't get your ass up, you don't want to know what I'll do."

Hastily, I sat up and stared at her carefully, "You wouldn't."

She gave me a 'try me' look, "One."

"Alright, I'm up." I stood up, and threw my hands up in defence.

"Good. Now, go shower because you honestly stink and we're going somewhere."

I looked at her cautiously. I don't think this will be good. "Where are we going?"

"Just go shower. You have ten minutes and if you're not done by then, I'm gonna pull you out there naked or not."

My hands reached up to hug myself absent-mindedly, "Alright, alright. Damn, someone's feisty."

"Damn right, I am. I mean, you locked yourself up here for two damn days, Lena. I got so worried, thinking you'd do something you'll regret." Violet huffed.

"Vi, I'm not that low. I'm not going to attempt suicide because of a heartbreak." I muttered, as I grabbed a towel, looking at Violet pointedly.

Violet sighed, "I know you won't stoop that low. I'm just worried, you weren't answering your phone. God, Lena, did you know how many times we called you?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. So, maybe it is my fault for not answering you guys' calls." I mumbled, "Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Ten minutes, Lena. Ten minutes." She repeated.

"Fine." I walked inside my bathroom and I was greeted by my reflection. Woah. Last night, I have stopped crying since I don't see the point in crying and I don't have enough tears to cry, but as I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were still swollen and red.

Wow, I look like a monster.

Sighing through my nose, I hung my towel on a hook behind the door, I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower, as soon as I opened the shower, I felt my body relaxing. Closing my eyes, I sighed in content as I let the water soothe my back. (A/N I was going to say soothe my body, but it sounded wrong.) I grabbed my cinnamon shampoo and poured some on my palm as I rubbed it on my hair.

I hummed to myself, wishing that I could stay here forever, but if I did then I would be wrinkly with no friends or so. I rinsed my hair and grabbed the soap. After doing my business, I hurriedly brushed my teeth while wrapping the towel around me.

Violet was looking down on her phone as she texted, I raised an eyebrow, "I'm done."

She looked up and out of nowhere, she threw me some clothes, "Wear those."