Chapter 13

Unedited

The past days were amazing. I had met so many of my favorite YouTubers. VidCon was over, sadly. There weren't any problems in the last days. Although Acacia gave me a few glares, which scared me a lot.

There was going to be a party tonight, and I was super excited. Connor had talked to some people, to let me go there. Which was very hard, since I wasn't a YouTuber. But they agreed, and I was going to the party.

I was currently standing in front of my suitcase, not knowing what to wear. Sure, I had brought many clothes, but nothing stood out. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, this is going to be hard.

Another sigh escaped my mouth, as I let myself fall backwards on the bed. As I was staring at the ceiling, I heard the door of the room open. I looked up, to see Trevor standing there, staring at me. I quickly sat up and smiled at Trevor, which he gladly returned.

He noticed my messy suitcase, and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Did a bomb go off?" He asked, making me chuckle. I shook my head, and stared at the mess I made.

"I'm trying to find an outfit for tonight." I told him, looking back at him.

He smiled and shook his head. "It starts at nine," I nodded. "It's only five."

"I know that, but I just want to look good." I mumbled the last part, looking down at my fingers.

Trevor walked over, and sat next to me, placing a hand on mine. I raised an eyebrow, and turned my head to look at him. As I was looking at him, I saw his face more clearly. He had blue eyes, and a few cute freckles around his nose.

I looked back at my hand, still seeing his on it. He noticed me looking, and quickly pulled his hand back. As I looked back to his face, I noticed a little blush, which was really cute.

"You always look pretty." His soft voice told me, what caused a smile to appear on my face.

"Thanks, Trevor." I gave him a side hug, and stood up. He stood up as well, and looked around in the room.

"Right, I'll go and give you some time to pick out your outfit." He told me, and walked over to the door, ready to leave the room. Before he could leave the room, he turned around to look at me. I gave him a questioned look. He smiled, showing his teeth. "Look fabulous."

I laughed as he closed the door behind him. Trevor was cool.

I turned back to the mountain of clothes, sighing again. Why was this so hard?

After fifteen minutes, I was ready to give up, when I saw some white lace. Since I never saw that clothing item before, I was curious, so I grabbed it out of the suitcase. A soft gasp escaped my mouth as I saw the dress. The dress was short, and looked like a two piece. I hugged it, knowing already that this was going to be my favourite clothing item.

As I picked out my outfit, I placed it to the side, and grabbed all my items for the bathroom.

I applied lipgloss, and puckered my lips. I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled approvingly; I looked good. My hair was in lose curls, with tons of hairspray. I wore a light brown jacket, which I left open. My phone, make up and such, were placed in a little leopard print bag. My body rested it self on a pair of white flats. ( Outift on the side )

I looked at my watch, it was 8.39 pm. My eyes widened, I had spend three hours on getting ready. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the bedroom, showing myself to the guys, who were all waiting for me.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see their reaction, what if they thought I looked bad?

There were a few gasps, but other than that, nothing more than silence. I slowly opened my eyes, to see that their mouths were wide open, and were staring at me.