CONTEST WINNERS!

So, the contest is over. I actually hoped more of  you would enter, but I did enjoy the four entries I got. So, here are the results!

4th place: Connor Franta's Little Sister (CONTEST) by AlfieDeyesGirl567

I did enjoy reading your story. Al tho, I was kind of confused while reading it. Noticing by your name, you like Alfie Deyes a lot. But getting into a relationship after one meet and the age different between them is a little strange, in my opinion. However, someone needed to become fourth, and that ended up being you. I will follow you as a prize for entering (:

3rd place: Connor Franta's Little Sister contest entry by elephantparadise 

Your story took place back in Minnesota, after California. I did like it, but it seemed like instead of becoming stronger, Christine became weaker. The ending was so sad. Suicide is never the answer. I don't really see this story going the way your one-shot went, but I did like it. I'll promote your to my 'fans', I'll follow you & message me and I'll tell you the outcome of the next chapter! (if you want)

2nd place: Want you back by fangirl_vibes

I really liked this one-shot! I don't really know why, but Sam really reminded me of Justin Bieber in this. (don't ask, I have no clue why). I liked that Daniëlle and Acacia were both there, and they were both friends of Christine. I liked looking inside Christine's head of what she thought of Sam when they broke up. I actually didn't really want them to get back together. #TeamSingleForLife. I'll give you an honest critique on a story of your choice, I'll follow you & I'll give you the outcome of this book and tell you if there will be a sequel! (If you want)

1st place: Impulse {connor frantas little sister contest entry} by katinthecat

Think weird of me, but I absolutely loved this. The whole time while reading this, I was thinking: "What the actual F word is happening, I love this." I loved that I was in Anna's head, instead of Christine's. I love these weird kind of stories in general. This had nothing to do with my story, but I loved how you made Anna. Because, she's kinda crazy. Let's face it. You can ask me three questions about the book, you can send me ideas for the book, I'll follow you & give you honest critique on a book of your choice.

But congrats katinthecat, you are the winner! *gives you a balloon*

Updates will slowly come, I'm finally done with school. Praise the heavens.

1st place: Impulse

2nd place: Want you back

3rd place: Story by elephantparadise

4th place: Story by AlfieDeyesGirl567