Chapter 19

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING. THIS IS VERY SHORT I KNOW, BUT I LITERALLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING. THINGS ARE GOING BAD. BUT I PROMISED AND I'M LATE AF BUT SORRY. HERE IT IS. ITS SHORT. SORRY. I KNOW.

What was happening?

Seriously, I didn't get it.

First, my brother was going out with some blonde bimbo, (yes, they're now actually dating) and didn't even look at me anymore, or listen to me.

I wanted to tell him that his blonde girlfriend was an actual bitch, but she kept interrupting us and stealing my brother away from me.

Like, hello?

He was my brother.

Sure, he was her boyfriend, but that didn't give her the right to have him every second of every day, god.

I'm sure you want to know what happened. Because, well, that's what I wanted to know when Connor told me blondie was now his girlfriend.

Just as you, I was shocked. Like, hello? Did he even know her?

Apparently, he asked her to be his girlfriend before he picked me up.

He asked her to be his girlfriend after one date.

One. Date.

Where did his mind suddenly go?

I told him that he was stupid, and then the ignoring started.

He wanted me to be happy for him. Ha, happy for him being with blondie? Hell no.

Not in a thousand years.

God, I hated Anna.

Although, I preffered to call her blondie or bimbo.

I had this thing that I nicknamed people I didn't like very much.

Although, I didn't dislike Anna. I just simply hated her. I didn't know her. But I hated her. Judge me for it.

Why in the world would Connor want to be with blondie?

Yeah, she was pretty. Like, really pretty. But that wasn't important in a relationship, right?

That's what Connor always said to me.

Don't tell people to do things if you don't do them either.

Second, Trevor kissed me.

What the heck?

Since when in the world did he like me?

Did I miss something there?

I hadn't talked to Sam in about three days. I didn't know if Trevor told him about the kiss. I wanted to do it myself.

But the boy who called himself my boyfriend didn't pick up the phone.

I didn't know why, but he needed to know what happened.

Right now, I was in the livingroom of the O2L house, watching TV. I wasn't enjoying it one bit.

One, because I hated this show, why were we even watching this?

Two, I was in the same room as Connor, and he was still angry at me.

And three, freaking Anna was here.

Blondie was here.

Snuggled into Connor's chest.

I tried my best not to vomit.

It was a hard job, just saying.

Connor and blondie kept kissing and giggling. Like, what the heck? Since when did Connor giggle?