CONTEST!

!!!

I'm sorry to dissappoint you, but this is not a chapter. But I do hope you guys think this is fun!

I have about fifteen exams coming up, which will decide if I will go to fourth year (Junior year in the American way). So, I'm busy.

While I'm gone, I hope it won't be that long, I'll try to amuse you guys!

So, I have a little contest for you guys.

Here are the rules:

1. It has to be a one-shot. (A one chapter story) It doesn't matter how long it is, although I enjoy long chapters (hint, hint (; )

2. It must contain at least one character I made up, (Like Christine, Anna, Julie, you know the drill) and another person (or people) that actually exists. (Like the O2L boys, Acacia, another YouTuber, random person)

3. Keep it PG! Please.

4. It can be anything.

Want to give this story a twist? Like, Christine is going to die? Write that!

Want a chapter in anyone else's POV? Write that! (Maybe Connor's POV during the party after VidCon?)

Want something more of your favorite ship? Write about that.

It can be anything.

5. Have fun!

Of course, there will be prizes! (duh.)

First Place

You can ask me (via Private Message) three questions about the book. I will answer, no matter what the questions are. Just promise me to keep it to yourself (;

You can send me ideas for the book! If I think they're good, I'll do it!

I'll also follow you, and give you an honest critique on a story of your choice, which I hope will help you out.

Second Place

I'll give you an honest critique on a story of your choice, which I hope will help you out.

I'll follow you.

I will also give you the outcome of this book and if there will be a sequel. (if you want.)

Third Place

I will promote you as a writer to my 'fans'.

I'll follow you.

I will also give you the outcome of the next chapter. (if you want.)

For the ones who don't get into the top three: I'll follow you (:

The contest will be open until 11.59 pm on July 1st 2014.

To enter; just comment below if you're entering: when you finished your entry, either send a message on my message board or send me a private message.

Good luck and have fun!

I got the idea from the story 'Obliviate My Rebellion'.