Chapter 6

When they got Teresa out of the box she looked like she was in a coma.

After I watched them take her to the homestead I started to have a panic attack

Millions of thoughts went through my mind.

Did Newt remember me?

Did Teresa remember me?

Is Teresa alright?

Did Newt get my note?

Will Teresa wake up to give Newt my note?

My thoughts were going everywhere.
I suddenly didn't feel well. I sat down and rocked on my chair. Suddenly a thought came to my mind.

Im going into the maze

Newts POV

A shuckin girl just came up in the box I thought as I pulled weeds out of the ground.

A shucking girl.

I haven't seen a girl in.. God knows how long.

In fact I didn't even know when was the last time I saw a girl.

She had pale skin and black hair.

I wonder how old she is. I thought when suddenly Winston came up to me. 'Newt!' He said running up to me. He sounded breathless as he sat down on the grass next to me. He held up a hand to indicate that I needed to wait. 'I.. They... We found a note with the girl that's adressed to you!' He said breathlessly. As I started to walk over to the homestead, Winston grabbed my arm. 'But bits of the note couldn't be found.'

I looked over at him and nodded as I limped towards the homestead. When I finally made it to the room with the girl I looked to a chair to see bit and price of a note that was soaking wet.

I carefully grabbed it and read the pieces that were there.

Dear Newt
Im hoping you remember me.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I love you and miss you so much

And im hoping I can see you  again. But the main reason im writing this is because

That's all I know im sorry. I hope this helps you

And please don't cry at night I hate watching you cry.
From your

As i read the pieces that were there my heart broke. No one knew I cried every night. But somehow this person knew.

I slammed the paper on the seat in frustration.

Who is this person? I thought as I collected the peices and took them to my hammock. After reading that I lied down and slept even though i was due back at work.