Chapter 23

A/N this is the last chapter for this book my next book, the sequel, is going to be a bout newt and the twins before they were put in the maze and i will be updating that hopefully today as well.

Newts POV

Chucks dead.

I thought as Thomas heeled next to him crying. I just stood there, hand over my mouth staring.

I was suddey pulled back by a man in a body suit. I punched him but not hard enough to injure him. He dragged me as I saw Thomas being pulled from chucks lifeless body.

The man that was dragging me suddenly let me go as I fell to my knees on the ground.

He pulled me up and made me walk in front of him.

When we got outside we saw a massive helicopter. I didn't have any memory of riding one.

My thoughts were cut short as the man pushed me in as all the other gladers sat near me.

Tessa came over and sat next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

The room was quite when suddenly a male voice shattered the silence.

"Your safe now. We are taking you somewhere where wicked will never find you again." the man said pulling off his gloves as he leaned on the wall, staring out at the open helicopter door.

Withing a few minutes Tessa was asleep on my leg as the helicopter lifted.

I looked over at Thomas to see him crying, holding onto Chucks wooden figurine from his parents.

I remember Chuck showed me that once. He was embarrassed by it and never showed any other gladers but for some reason he showed me.

But he's gone.

I held my hand out at Thomas. Asking of I could hold it with my eyes. He simply nodded and placed it in my hands.

I twirled it around tracing each groove.

I handed it back to Thomas as I heard the gladers gasp.

We were flying over the maze. We all looked over to see every place of the maze. Suddenly I saw the glade with a little smoke trail coming from the fire pit. I looked away not wanting to think about it.

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.........

I'm sorry his chapter suck but I really wanted to start the new book the for reading I will update the new book regularly (we all know this wont Happen XD)