Chapter 19

Newts POV

Thomas and Teresa are to be banished today. Last night was horrific.

The Griever's took 3 people and all night we could hear the yelps and screams of them inside the maze.

I hear footsteps behind me and feel a hand on my shoulder as Minho appears next to me

He must have seen the worry on my face.
'Don't worry the plan will work just play along.'

I just nod as he jogs off towards the maze doors
I take my time getting there counting all the Gladers huddled around the maze doors.

16

16 Gladers are dead because of the Grievers.

As I finally walked up to the group I see Teresa tied up to a wooden post and Thomas laying 'unconscious' on the ground.

'Gally you cant banish us!' Teresa yells as Gally looks down at Thomas.

'Oh this isint a banishing. Its a sacrifice.'

As he said that chatter went through the Gladers.

Gally leaned down to grab Thomas when he sprung up and elbowed Gally in the nose grabbing onto a spear on the ground and pointing it at Gally who was clutching his nose.

'Nice one Thomas what are you going to do now?' Gally asked while holding his nose as blood pooled out of it.

'Im getting the hell out of here.' Thomas said walking towards the doors of the glade

Suddenly Gally grabbed his shoulder.

'Look at the Greenie here being the boss. Im the boss Thomas you've been her a month, Greenie. I've been her 2 years!' Gally said looking pissed off

'Yeah Gally you've been her 2 years and your still here!' Thomas screamed at him.

Thoma looked at every Glader.

'This is not our home. Our home is anywhere but here. If you want to leave with us. Come now.' Thomas said.

One by one Gladers walks over towards us until there were 5 Gladers including Gally standing in the glade.

'Bye Gal-'
Suddenly a blaring noise swept over the maze

The greenie alarm...?

A/n sorry for short chapters i cant write long chapters at a time because i always get confused so I'm writing short chapter but they will be updated asap