Chapter 15

A/N
Im sorry i haven't posted in a while but this chapters going to be short im soooo sorry i will update befire i got to bed in a couple of hours i promise!!

Jessie's POV

As Newt walked away I couldn't help but feel sad.

But I suddenly remembered the Grievers.

'Minho the Greivers!' I said

'Crap its nearly sundown. The Greivers will come back!' Minho said as he got up and grabbed me.

'Thomas we have to get out now!'

'By the time we get prepared the greivers will have eaten everyone.' Thomas said

'I say we get out of this shucking place tomorrow.' Minho says looking at everyone to see if they object. Once he made sure everyone's in on the plan he nodded. Just before walking off he quickly added

'Thomas we will come up with a plan tomorrow but in the mean time stay here. Your safe here.'

'Can I stay with thomas?' I asked looking at Minho as he nodded and placed me inside the jail cell.

I crawled over to Thomas and leaned on him, my head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me.

Newts POV

When I walked off I went to the homestead to see once again people panicking and running around.

The doors are not closing again.

I tell everyone to run to the box. As the Gladers pushed and shove to get in the box, I looked around to find Minho.

When I see him coming towards me without Jessie my heart dropped to my stomach, suddenly making me want to vomit.

I ran/limped as fast as I could to him but before I could say a word a loud screech came from within the maze.

'Where's Jessie?!' I asked panicking

'She wanted to stay with Thomas.' He said dragging me toward the box.

'Are you telling me you left her in a jail cell with Thomas that literally has wood as the door. You left them with a  shucking WOOD door as their protection!!!???? ' I screamed. But before I could do anything I saw a big blubbery creature enter the glade....