☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 6☆゚. * ・ 。゚

. * ・ 。゚ Chapter 6: Will Chat Make It Alive?!: The Miraculouses Origins. * ・ 。゚

Doctor Panthera's pov

"Ready. Clear" nothing. "Try again!" "....Ready! Clear!" I cursed under my breath. "Stop." "But Doctor! The patient is going to-" "I SAID STOP!" I sternly say. "CPR?" "No. The paramedics did that on the way up here and while carrying him here." I say. "DOCTOR THE MONITOR IS BLANK!" "I KNOW THAT! " I yell in frustration, fixing my shades and hat. "Ma'am shouldn't we remove the accessories? This fake tail and ears and all?" "No" I say as I put my ear that was on my head but my other ear at the same time to Chat's chest. "He has a faint heartbeat. It's undetectable by the machine." I explain. "Doctor, I have the X-Rays!" a nurse says as she walks in and gives me the X-Rays. I look at each paper and look up, seeing the team waiting for my order. "Everyone, get ready for operation" I say as they nodded and went to the washing room and I posted the pictures up and went to the washing room also. 

I scrubbed myself down, and was the first to make it back. I went to Chat and slightly flipped him over-enough to see his back. "Oh my gosh. It's...him!!! It's THE Chat Noir!" I whisper as the others came in. "He has a lot of bruises on his body, cuts-possibly from some small knife, he also has a few broken ribs- 2 on the left, 0 on the right and-...hmm," "Doctor, what's wrong? Do we have to postpone the operation?" "Something don't seem right, the X-ray of his skull... you see that small dark spot?" I point out.  "Hm? I don't see it." "Right there." "I see it! Should we X-Ray it again doctor?" "No, I'm seeing lines? Do a CAT scan! Stat!" 

*timeskip*

"Doctor, the patient is bleeding within the skull! We need to do operation! NOW" "Alright team! You heard him!" 

Your pov

"Ugh... Where am I?" I sit up slowly, holding my head and looking around, noticing im in a bed, in a hospital gown and the room is all white. "Ma'am? Its good to see you awake again! You're at the hospital!" "What? The hospital?" I ask. She nods. "*gasp* CHAT NOIR! WHERE IS HE?!?"  "Ma'am, he is undergoing operation...he is severely hurt." "OPERATION?!" I yell in shock. "Yes ma'am" "Please! I just want to see him! all of this is my fault!! It wouldn't have led up to this..." I say on the verge of tears. "Ma'am, you must calm down. No visitors can visit a person when they're being operated on!" the nurse says to me, as tears fell down my cheeks. I heard a monitor whose beeps went from normal to fast-then faster, and faster-  "Miss! Please STAY CALM!!!!" "I-I CAN'T!!!" I yell between gasps, sobbing. "Take deep breaths!" she says calmly. I lie back on the bed as I was given a hug from the nurse but felt a prick at my arm, I felt a sudden sleepiness fall over me. I heard no more beeps, they went quiet....

  😸 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸 

"Huh?!" i wake up in a green grassy field, under a tree. The weather felt so warm and nice! I find myself in a white lightweight dress as it danced in the breeze, which made me shiver a bit. But I feel a warm body touching me, a warm cheek to mine, and a head nuzzled in my neck. I look from the corner of my eye, seeing Chat-wait CHAT?!!? "Chat!!" I yell, hugging him, and he hugged me back tightly. "Y/n! I miss you!" he says in a cute voice. "I-I miss you too! But, how did I get here?" I ask. "I should ask you myself. I don't know how I got here as well..." He lowers his voice as his ears wiggled. He kept hugging me tight and gave fish kisses on my shoulder.  "Chat, you can let me go now! ^-^;" "I- I don't wanna let go..." "Why?" "Because I'll lose you y/n" "Chat I don't understand, how would you 'lose' me?" I ask. "I never want to let you go y/n" the black cat says as he gently held my hand and then held my finger and gently bit it, making his tongue lick it slowly. His green cat eyes looked up at me with lustful eyes. I felt a blush to my cheeks. His tail brushed over my lips. "Master, do you wuv me?" "Wh-WHAT?!" "....." "Chat-I..."