☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 21 (Cont'd)☆゚. * ・ 。゚

🏆GOOO VENUSSSSS!!!🏆

All I'm gon say is, that ace flew past Konta😂👌🏽

. * ・ 。゚ Chapter 21: Makeup or Makeout?. * ・ 。゚

»*THE ENDINGS BELOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL STORY!!! JUST BASICALLY ALTERNATE ENDINGS KINDA*«

Ending 1

Chats pov

"Can I tell you something?" "What?" "I-well.... I feel different every time when I'm with you...Its well...Every time I see you, you make my heart flutter. Every time you hug me I feel loved, accepted for who I am instead of some flirty playboy!" I felt my cheeks grow a dark red when she cupped my face, "Chat you're telling me you like me aren't you?" she asks. "Yea... you're the light of my world Adaiire...and..." I lean in on her face to where our noses were touching "...I want to protect you" my tail wrapped around her waist, she softly smiled. Are you her? was all that went through my mind. "Chat....I can't....you don't understand what I'm here for, I was sent here...."

"Sent? Adaiire what do you mean??" "Chat I'm not the person who you think I am! I'm-I'm not...fully a miraculous....I'm one of the 2 that has the ability to de-transform..." "..." I sat there dumbfounded...was this the reason I felt it? "Chat...I'm sorry but I'm here for-" she cut herself off "I understand, you'll give yourself away like that..." "Chat I need to tell you who I am." "No! Don't tell me! You know its against the rules to do that Adaiire!" she grabs my hand, looks up at me and nods 'yes' with a serious emotion.

Your pov

Y/n! Don't do it! He'll know your identity! I know Adaiire... I stood up from Chat's grasp, feeling the tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't do it anymore, keeping something like this from him, watching his heart break each and every minute. "Adaiire! De-transform me!!" I shout. The light blue light went down my whole body, revealing me-the true me (in your t-shirt and pants[can be shorts, or pants]) . My kwami flew beside me looking okay, but I saw Chat's face, his eyes, his drooped ears and tail. He stood up slowly, walking to me. "Its....you...." "I'm sorry to make you feel so heartbroken when I was here the whol-" he pulled me into a tight hug, sobbing in my shoulder but I cried along with him, hugging him. I kissed into his hair, comforting him. "Shhhh...listen we're most likely gonna be out of here. Chat, tomorrow, I'm going to that guy and stand up to him and free us all." he nods, smiling. "I'm glad to have my kitty back ^-^" I scratch under his chin. "I forgot one thing" he smirks. "What?" I felt the curiosity grow in me. His lips pressed against mine, no I didn't pull back this time, I accepted it this time because I loved him. He deepened the kiss as I kissed back, I felt his tail travel up my shirt, I grabbed it, keeping it from moving any further. All this time I loved him, but I refused to admit that. How could I ever fall in love with a cat? No, he's not a cat. He's a person that has a kwami just like me....

Ending 2

Your pov

I couldn't talk anymore, his face was so close our noses were touching. His fingers entwined with mine but they were slightly cold. He leaned in and his lips pressed against mine ever so lovingly, if only he knew who was under this mask. My body felt slightly heavy, I felt something cold all over my back (referring to dat floor if you know what I mean ;3), I immediately backed away, breaking the kiss and sat back up. All of it was happening too fast! "CHAT WHAT THE FLUFF?!" "Adaiire, I love you" Though, I already knew this and he kissed me before, I was still another person, yes I'm y/n, but he didn't know, and it did felt wrong. I think that Chat is confused, "....." I was speechless.

I could hear him sigh, "Listen, l-lets just forget " I stopped, as he crawled closer to me, feeling his breath on my neck. He left ticklish butterfly kisses on my neck. "Chat! Get off of me!""Sure.." he trails off. No, not again! (the fans say yes!). I really hope Adaiire (the kawami) can't see what I see... "You taste sweet" "Chat! I will make you- " my heart not only jumped, it leaped a giant leap. I could feel it pound against my rib-cage, I could feel my body heat up hotter than the Sun. Not even the cold floor could cool me down as that was starting to warm up too. NO! Oh nope nope nope nope nope! I was freaking out, his mouth met my mouth passionately.

Don't give in, don't give in! I wanted to push him away, but how could I when my back is pressed against a wall?! No wonder every girl-er miraculous girl would faint or have tomato faces all of a sudden, well there was rumor he was a famous model before he became Chat Noir, I mean he is kinda hot, and a good kisser- Oh! Y/n! Get it together! he's just....some cat-person...I don't know?! "Chat I don't want to do this!" ((You do ;)) I was a blushing mess as he was right on top of me. "Now, where were we?...Oh yeah.." he playfully rolls his eyes, tilts my face up to his with his thumb under my chin, and met his lips with mine. Help me pls ;-;

I have to admit it, when I first met Chat, I thought he was some creepy cat- dude neko. But I thought of him as a friend- a best friend, but....I think I love him now-MAYBE!! I SAID MAYBE, I don't know...(come on y/n just say you love him *pokes* ^-^)

*You died*

Try again?

🍑 🍑🍑

This is one of the worst chapters I ever wrote man -.- and it was one of the most difficult ones I had to write, I literally had multiple versions of it. I had a much more mature version of this, but I decided to delete it because-that's just not me (^-_-). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you! ^-^

Funnies

"I looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee this story!!! Most awesome story ever!!!!! (Plus I love your drawings you have talent!!)" -

"Plagg"- Reading list

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y BONUS " - ~I actually remember your name! XD

"Me: *Watching Miraculous Ladybug for the first time and sees Adrien.* Don't be intimidated... Just imagine him in a kitty cat costume. Me: *Sees Cat Noir* OH NO HE'S HOT!" -

"Random ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" -Reading list

I made this chapter waaaaay too long so I split it up.

Do you guys like longer chapters or shorter ones?

These are alternate endings to this chapter, NOT the story- just so you guys won't get confused