💖Bonus💖

☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚

This has nothing to do with the story, but I didnt want to delete this part. So enjoy.

☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚

Bonus Material (Just so you know, I rarely add bonus material, actually you rarely see bonus material here on wattpad at all)

You think I should tell her or would that be too creepy Plagg? Both. That's not really helping! Well, I don't know, tell her! But just stop stalking her. (You learned a new secret*cough* YandereDev) Stalking and looking at someone is a big difference in comparison -.-. I kept looking at her, seeing those long black and white braids bounce with every move she made, her outfit showing off her smooth curves and hips, her mysterious blue eyes (you have blue cat-eyes btw, just reminder ;P) and her luscious lips longing for me to taste them (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), and dat bu-I meant her tail! ...but I love y/n.....but I love Adaiire too...Adaiire has a sense of humor but seems hurt at the same time, I could make her happy, she looks better than y/n...but y/n never loved me back maybe?-ugh I'm just so confused! Maybe Wayzz can help...

I ran to Wayzz quietly outside, who was of course meditating, he open one eye and saw me. "Chat what is it?" he asks in his always calm voice. "I'm having a hard time Wayzz..." I trail off as I sat down in front of him. "With what? Choosing between fish or salmon?" he raises an eyebrow, "No, I have a crush on these two girls...one of them I knew for a long time and the other-well she's the new girl here, Adaire" I smile to myself.

"You're having a hard time choosing between them? Well I can't tell you which one you should choose!" he chuckles. "Which one do you like more? Tell me about the 1st one?" he ask me. "Y/n is graceful, she's funny but can be serious at times...she never shared her feelings back, but I not only like her but I love her! She's really gentle and I want to protect her from harm..." "The snow leopard?" " You mean Adaiire? Yeah, she's brave and kind and seems like the person that could take over the world- she does things different from everyone else Wayzz. She's unique. But  when I'm with her, I feel this bond-" "Shhh....look at this" his voice lowers as he pointed to a puddle of water beside him "Look at it." I crawled to the puddle, careful to not touch it looking at myself in the puddle. "What do you see?" he asks. "A creep with a mask and cat ears -_-" "No, try again" "What's there to see?! I only see a reflection!" I complain. WHACK! I felt the smack at the back of my head "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell rubbing the back of my head. "Chat, the same way you see your precious y/n and Adaiire is how you should see you. Now try again" he scolds.

I groan, staring at myself in the puddle, I did see something wrong, the guy looks sad but happy at the same time. The one who had smiles, laughs, and flirts on the outside but heartbroken on the inside. Maybe Wayzz is trying to tell me something, is it time for me to move on? I mean Y/n obviously doesn't like me back....Maybe Adaiire likes me, but she wouldn't say 'yes' to a creep like me. "Chat?" "Huh!? What?" "Who ever you are blushing at, I think that is the best choice ;)" "Thanks Wayzz ^-^" (they did that guy handshake thing w.e you call it)

  ❈ ❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈ 

I have a Youtube channel!! The link is on my profile! Go ahead and subscribe!

I also edited only grammatical errors so no major change here

❈❈❈

"Miss Catastrophe's first choices of stories"-Reading List

❈❈❈