☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 13 pt 2☆゚. * ・ 。゚

. * ・ 。゚ Chapter 13: Meeting the Snowleopard: Learning the Life . * ・ 。゚  

Your pov

*time skip to after he showed you the whole house and outside*

I met so many people and made many friends! I didn't know so many people could be so nice! "Chat what's going on?" I ask as I saw everyone getting up, running to the front of the large resting room and standing in a row. "Roll-call, Master does it everymorning at 7:15 sharp. When he calls your name, just say 'here' you can stand beside me" the black cat explains as we walked to the front and I stood beside Chat. The door slammed open and Master and Mistress came in, each with clipboards and a pen. They started calling names,

"Blitzz!" "Here..."

"Opiira" "Here..."

"Wayzz" "Here"

"Trixx" "Hey" "What was that?" "...Here -.-"

"Tikki" "Here"

"Chat" "Here"

"Annnd, Adaiire" "Here"

Mistress gave me and Tikki glares while giving Chat a wink as she and Master left and everyone started walking out of the resting room-which means work "I'll see you tonight Adaire!" Chat waves off. I wave back at him as I went to the right and he went to the left. "Adaire, do you know what you're doing?" I hear Daisy buzz in my hear. "No I don't?" I reply as me and her follow everyone else as they took off their shoes, including Daisy, so I did the same "Well, I'll show you, you gotta pay attention closely!" she says in her bubbly mood.

I step my feet on the freezing cold ground. "Ack! Daisy I'm going back to get my shoes!! The ground is freezing!" I turn but grabbed by Daisy. "Don't! Master told us to not wear shoes because they track dirt and 'It'll ruin his floors'" she hand quotes. "He can't give us a jacket?" "Nope. He don't care about us" she says "You'll suffer the cold unless you can fly or immune to the cold! Luckily, I have wings! ^o^" she continues. "Oh yea....I almost forgot I can fly!" I levitate off of the ground no longer feeling the cold ground. "You can fly?! Hehe seems another one can fly!"

We pass a lake, meadow, and fields of corn, every type of food it seems as they were in separate neat sections, there was a bunch of bushes in different sections as well. Man this seems better than a grocery store! Me and Daisy turn to the left which had endless tree orchards, all kinds of fruit delicious looking fruit at that! "Alright you have 2 hours to pick 16 baskets of apples, 5 baskets of cherries, and 1 basket of oranges, once you fill a basket up empty it got it?" she asks "I can't pick 16 baskets of fruit in 2 hours!!!" I almost yell. "I know its a lot of hard work, but think about others who gotta climb trees just to get that much and they get it done on time! But here's something Wayzz told me when I was new here: Look, feel, and learn. You can do it Adaiire!" she says as she and I grabbed a basket and went to different trees. I flew up to the top, shivering, grabbing apples and throwing them in the basket. Either they didn't land in the basket, they smashed, or bounced out of the basketಠ_ಠ. "Grrr..." I get frustrated and started placing the apples in the basket, I need to work at a faster pace! I take out my weapon and see the time: an hour passed by. It fades into snowflakes that blew away from my hands as I buried my face in my hands.

Oh my gosh.....why so much work?! There's no way I can get 16 baskets filled in 1 hour!! I'm going to be the last one on the field, plus I'll might get another lash! I don't want that! I feel my eyes water as I sat on top of the tree. Adaiire? Adaiire where are you!? Ugh, not even my kawami can help me at the moment. "*Gasp* Look, listen and learn!" I whisper to myself, and jerk my head up, looking around- everyone is using techniques! Animals running into trees, others using their weapons, then I see Daisy using her weapon that was a large looking hammer with bee stripes and a black spike at each end, she was smacking the tree and fruit came down. I did the same as others smiling.