☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 9☆゚. * ・ 。゚

Above is a pic of what Nooroo and Wayzz look like in their human forms! Also some important stuff is at the bottom!! I also may re-draw them two but, that's literally someone elses work so ima let it stay just like that

And thank you so much for 400 reads everyone!!! 

And thank you for reading this book, commenting, and being patient!(༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

  . * ・ 。゚ Chapter 9: A Burglary?!: Did Chat Destroy The Buildings?. * ・ 。゚

Trixx's pov

Table after table, vase after vase,chair after chair, when will this stop? "Trixx, dust the chandelier- all 5 of them" Mistress says, crossing her arms. I look up, seeing the chandeliers at the top of the very tall and high ceiling. "But Mistress! I can't reach up there! Who do you think I am? Superman?!" I snap at her. I get slapped in the face and dragged out of the large guest dining room by the hair and thrown to the floor outside of it. She whipped out her whip and the leather met my skin 5 times. I was kicked in the stomach and spat on. "Go take a bath you scum! I don't want your blood all over my husbands $1500 fur carpets! I struggle to get up but kicked again. "I SAID GO!" she yells. I transform into a fox and run for the bathing area, limping and whimpering at the same time. I hear her voice echo through my head haunting me. I ran to the bathing room (theres one for boys and one fore girls duh) and fell on my face, exhausted. "Trixx!" I hear my name being exclaimed, as I whimpered in pain, feeling my ears drool. "Come here" Jadde, the Panda miraculous holder says as she bathed and bandaged me. I wish Chat Noir would hurry up man....

Daiisy's pov

The loud bell rung as everyone yelled "Dinner!"  to others. Everyone ran outside, as well as Tikki, Wayzz, and I. There were 4 buildings that are meant only for us miraculouses to eat in- and we were sorted into 4 large groups. One building for Earth eaters-those who eat vegetables, fruits or flowers;  one for Fire- those who eat hot and spicy things; Water- you know water; and Wind- for those who eat meat.  Tikki eats cookies but could only eat that on Tuesdays and Thursdays- the days she has kitchen duty, so she usually eats berries. I eat the pollen from the flowers, and Wayzz eats flowers-especially Frangipani's so all 3 of us are in the same category. Me and the others ran across the giant field to our building. The food was already set up for us as we also have assigned seats in the lunchroom. Murmurs, eating, drinking, and quiet slurping filled the building. The pollen tasted like honey; I licked the pollen off of the flowers and gave them to  Wayzz. Tikki already finished her small portion of berries. We usually have 10 minutes to eat. Yes only 10, which is why everyone usually hurries up to eat so they can catch a few Z's.
"I can't believe you done that Drizz! Do you know how much trouble I'm going to be in?!" "I have to Stigg! Master said he would starve me for another week if I didn't tell him who kept stealing soap!" My antanaes twitch hearing the conversation that soon got louder and caught everyone's attention. "YOU GOT ME 50 LASHES FOR SOME FLUFFING BANANAS?!" "I DON'T WANT TO STARVE FOR ANOTHER WEEK! I ALMOST DIED OF STARVATION FOR YOU!" the dog and crow miraculous both got up and starting to throw punches at each other and eventually got to the ground fighting! Everyone was cheering the two's names and making noises as 2 guards (also miraculouses) came and broke the fight up and carried the 2 out of the building. Well there goes a beating for them from either Master or Mistress. The bell rung as everyone got up and talked about the fight the whole walk to their shifts."Did you see how they was throwing punches at each other?! The one with the dog ears got a nosebleed and the  feathery one has feathers everywhere!" I say in excitement. "I hope they don't get a really bad punishment.." Tikki sighs. "I wonder why they couldn't just talk it out? No need for violence!" Wayzz sighs as well. "Wayzz, certain situations need violence" I roll my eyes.  Its pretty bad when you can't trust one another-which is why you need to watch your back. Even the closest friends of yours will snitch on you for a small reward Master or Mistress promises...