☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 16☆゚. * ・ 。゚

OH MY CHEESE AND CRACKERS! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY TO EVER REACH 2,000 READS!! AND ABOUT TO REACH 2.1K!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! YA'LL ARE THE BEST READERS EVER!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! *group hug!!* Above is a VIDEO of- boy you're gonna be surprised! I was laughing so hard at this! so enjoy        ^-^!!!

Also whos ready for season 2?!?! Plus, the BEE KAWAMI official name is....Pollen!!! I can't wait to meet you Pollen!! Plus talking about Pollen, Now that I know the official name of the Bee Kawami, I'm thinking about changing Daiisy's name to Pollen!

  .·'¨'°÷·..× .·'¨'°÷·..×.·'¨'°÷·..×.·'¨'°÷·..×.·'¨'°÷·..×.·'¨'°÷·..× 

  . * ・ 。゚ Chapter 16: The Fight. * ・ 。゚ 

Your pov

I was already irritated but thinking about Chat at the same time. Does he usually act like this with others? Hmm...I still can't believe that biscuit eater would do that! She could've killed me! I COULD'VE ENDED UP IN A DUCKING COMA! Okay, Okay....Y/n just cool it, don't let her get to you.  I took out my weapon, and pressed one of the small decorations/buttons that had a yellow star shape, it showed the time: 11:55. 5 minutes till lunch....

5 minutes later...ヾ(^^ゞ)

The usual shouts for lunch, I found Daiisy with Wayzz and Tikki. I walked towards their direction met up with them and we walked out of the building, and all the way outside across the field. The rain was pouring down, soaking us in its blanket of cold liquid. "Ugh! My hair! I just fixed it!" the bee complains, hugging her blonde ponytail (gettin' Chloe a bit on us?XD) . "Daiisy, quit complaining! We're only halfway there! You have wings, you can go ahead of us!" Wayzz scolds making us giggle. "Wayzz, my wings are wet! And...I can't leave you guys behind, we stick together right?" her voice gets softer as we continued walking. "Thats right!\(^.^)/" Tikki squeaks in. I was going to levitate my way up but, it wouldn't be fair to the others, especially for Wayzz and Tikki since they don't have flying abilities.

*timeskip*

I sat in my usual spot, Tikki beside me, Wayzz across from Tikki, and Daiisy beside Wayzz. I ate my bowl of (favorite fruit), quickly and placed my elbow on the cold table and rested my head on my hand. "Sleepy Adaiire?" I hear Tikki's squeaky voice ask me. I nodded sleepily with my eyes closed. "Adaiire, is that a bruise on your arm? What happened(☉_☉)?" I hear Wayzz but Daiisy answered for him, "Didn't cha hear? Mistress slammed her on the ground in the guest dining room!" I kept my eyes closed, feeling the sleep wash over me. "Plus there's another rumor around: Adaiire is dating Chat!" I hear the bee continue. I almost shot my eyes open at that one, but I was too sleepy to do that. "What? I don't believe that! That wouldn't happen in a million years!Σ(‐△‐●)" I hear. My arm got pushed from under my head, making my head smack on the table making a loud thump. I shot up and heard laughing. I look up beside me seeing Mayleika. "Don't sleep on the job loser!!( • ̀ω•́ )✧" she laughs loudly as she and two others what seem like a skunk and a lemur twist by me, laughing as well. I rub my head, giving her and the others an angry look. "Adaiire are you okay? Just ignore those 3!" Wayzz gives me a worried look as Daisy and Tikki had the same look on their faces. "Yeah...I-I'm fine...( 〃..)" I hide my head in my arms on the table, embarrassed knowing that a few are looking at me. I just want to run away right now....

I finally got the courage to look back up as Tikki rubbed gentle circles in my back.  "Who is that girl anyway?! What's her problem?" I ask trying my best to brush the 3 off of my shoulders. "You don't know who that is?! Girl, that's Mayleika the Chipmunk, she bullies almost anyone that tries to get near Chat! She has a major crush on him." Daiisy explains. "The only one who she can't try is Trixx, who we already know..." she continues as I nod definitely understanding about Trixx. Tikki points at the girls who was eating at the table at the right corner, "The one in black and white is Danswanna (Dan-swan-nah), the Skunk miraculous you can imagine what her special power is *giggles*, and the one on the other side of Mayleika is Leoonardo. He is the Lemur miraculous, those 2 are her friends." the ladybug explains. "Hmm..."