☆゚. * ・ 。゚Ending B☆゚. * ・ 。゚

Wish B- "I wish that we were no longer animals!" - everyone will be 'free' of their miraculouses, and no longer be a permanent one, instead they will still have their miraculouses and can transform into their superhero forms. CONSEQUENCE: Everyone's identity will be revealed. 

❈❈❈ 

"As for you..." I look back at her, "For your bravery, sacrifice, respect, and fulfilling a legend, I may grant you one wish of anything" she explains, I look at Chat, then at her "A-Anything?" "Yes" she nods. "But remember, every wish has a consequence"

A wish of anything?! Okay, okay. I only have one try, so I have to make this wish worth it. So many choices but you can only choose one! Hmmm.....for one thing, I don't want anyone to remember this tragic event. I want everyone to be happy. Second, I'm pretty sure no one wants to be an animal for the rest of their life, they want to live a normal life-and I kind've want to too. And third.....Chat, he would love to stay here with his friends, and even at my house but its his choice. Which one do I pick?

"Chat what do you think?" I ask the feline, placing a finger on my chin. "Its your wish, its your choice, just be careful choosing." he kisses my cheek. I sigh, knowing everyone was quiet. I'm choosing their fate. The fate of over thousands of people. Missing people-from all over the world. I got it! "I made up my mind, Diamantte" I look up, "What is your wish?" "I wish that we were no longer animals!" "Are you sure this is your wish?" "Yes."

Diamantte bows her head down, "Place your hand on my horn" she calmly states. I gently grip the horn on her head. It's golden glow grew bright, making me close my eyes.

The bright light dimmed down,  revealing us all in the same area. Then I heard a lot of talking mixed together. I looked around seeing people-actual people! I haven't seen people in months besides the two now maybe-dead biscuit-eaters. I saw quite a few people whom I seen on missing reports on TV! Like the navy blue-headed girl and the red-headed boy talking, or the others. Wait, that means Adrien Agreste is here too, he was also on the news too! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HIM!!! But the main question is who is Chat Noir, and who was he before?  And where's Adaii- "Hey Y/n" I turn from being startled. My eyes widened, I had to cover my mouth. "Y-You're Adrien Agreste!!! I-I'm such a big fan of you and....wait... you're...Chat Noir?" I felt my face go red.

 He was looking straight into my eyes, he nodded, flashing off his signature smile. Wow! The famous model Adrien Agreste, was with me the whole time!! Wait....he kissed me before too.. I feel my fingers go to my lips, thinking about it. "What's wrong purrincess?" "N-nothing!" "Ah, come on, I know you're hiding something!" he scratches under my chin. It kinda feels good to be back. I felt something play in my hair, I grabbed it and it yelped. Adrien and I both and a questioning look. I brought my cupped hands down and opened them, "HI!" it was a small black kwami that had green cat eyes and had  a tail, cat ears and 3 whiskers, "Plagg!" Adrien scolds.

"What? I'm just saying hi!" the little one crosses his arms. "This must be your kwami Adrien!" "He is. He can be quite annoying" "Hehe, you're so cute! How can he be so annoying when he's so cute Adrien?" I poke Plagg's little belly. Something crawled on Adrien's shoulder as he picked both of them up, Adaiire and Baloo. 

"Y/n! You did it!!!! We're all finally free!" Adaiire sits by my side as Plagg hugged Adrien's face the best way he could.  "No, Adaiire, we did it..." I say looking at Adrien. "How come we still have the miraculouses?" I ask "Everyone here no longer is a miraculous, they can still transform into their superhero form though, for some....they decided to let their miraculouses go free." Baloo explains. 

❈❈❈

"And they both lived happily ever after, knowing that some where, out there-no matter what, everyone has a little bit of magic" "So they both saved everyone?" "Well you can say that" "Wait isn't Miraculousae Mountains the place we live at mommy?" "Of course sweet heart!"  I smile, "Then a year later we got married and had you two" I say as I felt Adrien's arms wrap around me. "I think it's time for us all to go to go to bed." "Right" I agree. "Bonne nuit (good night) Adrianna, and Marsala" Adrien and I both kiss their foreheads, tucked them in, and silently left. Since we both had our miraculouses, we had a choice to go back to my town and live there, or here, but Adrien and I decided to stay here, away from the world. A place with no worries, no taxes or bills, no fights, no technology-just pure happiness, a naturally beautiful place where others learn to appreciate it.

 Hey I was tired too, "I'm glad we have quiet ones!" I whisper. "I'm right with ya, Snowflake"  Adrien agrees as we both make it to our bed next door. "Lets hope our next one is the same way" I gently rub my stomach. 

❈❈❈ 

♡ ~ La Fin ~ ♡