. * ・ 。゚Special Chapter 3 pt2. * ・ 。゚

"No...No! I-I can't!" his rested his face in his hands, and let himself lie on his bed as the stars started to rise...

I can't.... was his last thoughts before he finally dozed off to sleep.

***

The morning sun made him wake up, hearing birds tweet and chirp. Adrien yawned, still half sleep; he saw something that caught his eye, something silver. He looked on his finger to find a silver ring placed on it, since when did he wear a ring? he thought. He felt something furry brush under his nose. Adrien's eyes slowly went down to the mysterious thing as his senses was awakening, he saw the long furry black thing move slowly, "AAAH!" he screamed and grabbed it. He felt it move as well as two things on his head. So many thoughts went through his mind. He quickly ran to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

He saw 2 black cat ears on his head, a black mask with green cat eyes, a short black jacket that had neon green trimming and a black T-shirt under it, black, green, and white sneakers, black jogger pants to match the outfit, and finger-less black gloves that had neon green trimming on them, and had an opening on the back of them, his nails were longer and claw-like. His hair wasn't its signature neat style anymore instead it was more messy and spiky, and moved with every movement he would make. Kid! Hey! "Who's there?!" Adrien, said aloud, looking around. I'm in your head! "My head?! Who are you!?" the curious boy asks.

The kwami introduced himself to Adrien, and explained about how Adrien was chosen to be a miraculous, how there were others that were enslaved, blah blah blah.

He told him about his name being Chat Noir, and how no one can know about this. Though Adrien can't believe it, in this situation he would believe anything, even pigs flying.

"But... if I can't tell anyone? How do I take this off?" Oh! I almost for to tell you that! You can't take it off silly! "WHAT?! Plagg! I can't be seen like this!" Sorry bud, once you're a miraculous, you can't undo it, unless some miracle happens. Only 2 miraculouses can have the ability to do that! "But....wait..." the boy trails off realizing that this is his chance of freedom! He could leave this house without a single worry! Disappear from the world! Yeah! He could do just that! Though he would maybe be a cat for the rest of his life, at least this was better than being imprisoned in his own home.

The kwami explains to Chat Noir a few more things about how he should feed himself as it nourishes his kwami as well; the Miraculousae Mountains, his powers, his weapon, and his second suit-which he changed in. He like the skin tight suit better as he complimented himself in the mirror  "Now about these enslaved miraculouses? How do I save them?" the boy asks. The kwami told Chat about how he could mark anyone of his choosing and that person would be one of the chosen ones to save the miraculouses once and for all. Even about the other miraculouses, the legend, origins, and everything. Now not all of them are missing, just some suspicious activity, maybe possibly a few missing.

*Later*

If you come up to someone looking like that, they'll definitely call animal control on you! You need to spend some time with others that are like you! "There's others like me? Looking like this?" Yeah you can say that, it is the place I came from to find you! ^.w.^ Remember those mountains I told you about? Well that's the place you need to go! "Uh, okay sure! Where's it at?" China! "C-CHINA?!...." he sighs exhaustively.

Adrien took one last look around the room, grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote the words, "Don't look for me, I'm in a better place now. - Adrien"