☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 27☆゚. * ・ 。゚

Ik Ik, HEY! DON'T CHU SCROLL DOWN! Ha, I betcha you scrolled back up to see why theres no fight. I'm in your closet btw :D

Anyway, I literally didn't know what type of fight I should use, and idk if the fight scenes I write are good, so instead of reading one, you looking at one. *cough* i watch enough at school, I'm Wendy Williams when it comes to fights *wheeze*

I have no inspiration to think of a fight. So imagine a fight thats like Goku using that blast thingy (not literally), really tho, think of a really good fight, and uh, you're beat up really bad and stuff but you beat Master up too a bit :D.

 * ・ 。゚Chapter 27: The End * ・ 。゚

Your pov

I had blood dripping down my suit, panting for breath. Dizziness fell over me, No matter how much I tried, I couldn't properly stand up. Its already painful standing, like a whole pack of wolves constantly biting at me on the inside. I was grabbed by the neck with one hand, my feet were slowly lifting from the ground. He slung me to the side, where I landed on the floor hard. I can't get up, Liam pulled out his dagger, I crawl back a little, the more I crawled, the closer he was to me.  I bumped into a wall-ugh, cornered. I couldn't get up as the pain from when he stabbed my leg from before began to catch up, not to mention the scratches Mayleika gave me. 

"Are you ready to die Adaiire?!" he laughs,  Adaiire? ....Adaiire! Can you hear me?.... I can't even reach my own kwami anymore, this must be bad. Y/n....it's 12..... her weak voice tells me. I quickly look at Liam, the only thing to protect me was my scepter, grinding against the dagger, slowly getting closer to my face, "Blizzard of-" my eyes widen seeing the sharp silver pinch under my chin "Say another word, and your life will be done and over with instantly. Drop the scepter"  I refused, "Now!" a pain striked under my chin, I let go of the scepter quickly. "Good. Looks like I won, and you're dead!" he raises the dagger and less than one inch away, a ladybug flew between us, as it grew into a young woman, Tikki herself. Everything stopped, as we both looked at her, as a red spoon covered in black dots was in her hand. The action started when he was tackled by her, rolling him off of me. I painfully scramble up, dragging my stabbed leg with me, falling down and crawled, grabbing my scepter. I was startled by a loud bang- a bang that sounded like the drum of deafening thunder. I whip my head around, noticing an unconscious Tikki, "Blizzard of Fury!!" I yell and levitated- the only thing I could do just about now, and flew over to Tikki, covering her as the blue and white sparkes and tiny snowflakes rained for a few seconds, making Liam fall over into another slumber.  "Tikki?" I turn her over, "Ow....I think I'm okay, she slowly sits up, looking over at Liam. She throws the spoon in the air, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!" the spoon disappeared and ladybugs flew everywhere, the yellow light flashed over Liam.....

....

...

..

.

I saw the white light, my life flashed before my eyes. The black cat in the box, the cat- dude I threw a pillow at, Tikki, Nooroo, Wayzz, Trixx, Duusu, Daiisy, the others...  then the love of my life who I never thought it would be- the slightly annoying, cute, cuddly, and flirtatious Chat. 

I gasp, choking; finding myself in someone's arms, against someone's chest- a bumpy ride almost. I hear brushing, rain? I could feel it hit my face. I slightly open my eyes noticing it's night. Shining black pleather. My stomach is so sore, "Come on guys we're almost there!" I hear a voice in the distance echo, I slowly but painfully move my hand to his chest. He smiled down at me.