☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 17☆゚. * ・ 。゚

LIKE A BOSS (つ▀¯▀)つ

. * ・ 。゚Chapter 17: Wayzz Loves Tikki?!. * ・ 。゚ 

Tikki pov

"Oof!" I was pushed down hard out of the office of his. I hit my head and my vision was going blurry, I scrambled up and ran into the halls, knowing he was going to chase me, I tripped and slid into one of the huge rooms. Of course there were miraculouses there, I saw heads turn at me, but I couln't see the faces. I heard a few worried mummurs, I scrambled up but grabbed by strong arms. "No! Let go of me!" I didn't know what was going on, I couldn't see. "Let her go!" I hear Wayzz's easily recognizable voice. "Wayzz! No!" I could see the green figure run toward me- er Master with something sharp and silver in both of his hands. 

Everythings black? WHY IS EVERYTHING BLACK?!

I felt something sting my neck, my hearing is blurring out

My body just hit the floor.

I hear....so much commotion going on? What's going on?!

....

...

..

.

I jerk up in a gasp to find myself in my bed, and see Trixx, Duusu and Nooroo. "What happened?! Is-Is..." "No Master isn't here! We just went into....but on the bright side we have you safe, everyone is worried about you especially  Wayzz-" "Wayzz! You're not getting up, your arm is badly injured!" I saw Nooroo run to Wayzz and lies him back down. "Wayzz?" I ease off of the bed and slowly walk over to him. He gives me a warm smile, and I look over at the wrapped arm of his. "Y-Your arm! What happened to it?" I ask. "He got stabbed by Master" Trixx answers for him "He tried to get you away from him, but instead a fight occurred and well....he stabbed Master and Master grabbed his dagger and stabbed him back" Duusu finishes out. Wait...Wayzz, the most wise and quiet person of this whole slave group actually stabbed Master?! No one in their right mind would do that! Wayzz, strike 2 "From my view it seems that Wayzz is the talk of the week now!" Trixx adds, everyone looked at her, giving her a stare, "I'm not joking \(._.)/" her fox ears wiggle and raises her hands. 

She turns to me, "Tikki I believe you dealt with enough for today, you should stay, besides I have my flute" Trixx winks, I was going to say something but I said nothing instead.  "Just stay quiet though, you know how others are out there" Nooroo reminds me. "Got it!" I whisper as they nodded and quietly left, making the door shut with the slightest squeak. The last thing I heard was the sound of Trixx's flute playing twice as I felt my feet hit the floor as it pressed through my thin low cut socks- socks that was required for everyone to wear. I knelt down besides Wayzz' bed and  I slowly turned to him, finally giving him a good look for the first time today. His green kimono-like shirt was slightly tattered and cut at his shoulder, making the sleeve slide down his arm  a little. His hair was still in its neat fish-tail braid, only a few messy green hairs here and there. 

"Are you okay?" I start off. Tikki why did you had to ask a dumb question like that?! OF COURSE HE'S NOT OKAY! \(>o<)/ I ignore the thought and slap on a closed-mouth smile. The only thing he did was turning his body towards me more, face to face almost.  

I could barely find the words, they were a lump in my throat. I felt the tears threatening to stream down my face, but I held them back, they were starting to blur my vision, "Tikki, I know that I......shouldn't have risked myself but...he-he could've...I'm sorry I kind of went out of character there...I couldn't let him do that!"  he stuttered, and trailed off. I blink in attempt to wipe the blurriness away but that only made the river of tears flow. Pulp juicy tears made their way to his thin white blanket. I bit my lip and looked away, "Wayzz you could have been killed!! You're lucky that he didn't have his gun with him that time! I- I mean you stabbed him! You're in trouble Wayzz"