💖Im Sorry!!!💖

The video above is a roasting competition in class I found on Youtube. Had me ROFL XD

NO! The book is not ending so go on and go back to what you was doing....or if you are one of those kind-hearted people to know why I'm not updating,look below:

1. Everyone knows that the last month of the school year is the most busiest because of exams!

I had two big tests today! I had a Biology End of Course Exam(EOC), and that Geometry test that I forgot about 

2. I having a hard time with ideas, so bear with me.

But I did notice some things!

1. This book reached 1.6K reads! I don't know how much to thank you all for reading this!!!

2. This is my most added book out of all my works! So far, 12 of you added this book! It makes me very happy to know that I'm writing something that is entertaining others (つд⊂)

3. I noticed people are following me, idk why but thank you! I have 220 followers

4. This book is also near the mark of my first book: Beyond Our Stars: Soldiers of The Universe, which has 1.7K. I'm thinking about writing it in the format of normal books (its in roleplay version, but hey it was my first book don't judge meh¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Here are some shoutouts too!

EveWolf857

Dal_dev1

IamNerdyandweirdgirl

animalshifter

KawaiiReader17

jem_moonwalker -I LOVE your drawings!!!

Maddy_Moo101 -Moooo

dokuna_

Lostinyourwonderland

Thank you for following, voting, reading, and adding my book! (ᗒᗨᗕ)

I tried to get as many as I saw but my notifications are bombed bruh with book updates from others so it takes a looooong time to get through all of them, so I'm sorry if I didn't call you. I'll try to look deep for the treasure next time...

(◡‿◡✿)Special Thanks to:

@Art_Chaik

Cloudrunner04

cutiepieyoosung

arcticflowerxx

MayBloodline

lulupuffpaws

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧These humans have been here for me since the beginning of this book, they voted and read like every chapter, A/N, and everything else I put into this book! 

If it wasn't fur them, I would have maybe stopped writing this book! Thank you so much! *:・゚✧\(◕ヮ◕\ )

Crabfishercakes I'm about to cry!

 *No really I am! I'm serious this time!!*