☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 22☆゚. * ・ 。゚

* ・ 。゚ Chapter 22: Cold metal* ・ 。゚ 

Mayleika pov

"No way! I don't think Adaiire would do that Mayleika!" Duusu taps her chin as she and I walked up the stairs, arms full of cleaning supplies.  "Of course she would, how do you think everyone knew about Tikki's affair with Master?" "A-Affair?!" "Well, I heard Adaiire talking about about it to a few others before she went to the basement!" "I'm surprised that Mistress and Master are still together, but everyone knows the reason for that" the peacock replies, "Exactly". During our conversation, Daiisy flew to us, almost out of breath as her wings continued to buzz. "Master told us all to get prepared for company!" "What?" me and Duusu say in unison. "Master and Mistress are having family come over! THEY'RE GOING TO BE SPENDING THE NIGHT OVER HERE!" the bee shouts at the end, getting attention from a few nearby. "Whaa? How come I never heard thi-" "EVERYONE STOP WHAT THE DUCK YOU ARE DOING AND COME TO THE RESTING ROOM NOW!!!" I was interrupted by the intercom announcement that clearly had Master's grumpy voice. We sigh and did as told.

Trixx pov

 I was on jail-duty today, I have to make sure no one escaped, and no suspicious activity. No one can have food-no lunch; which was the only time we had to eat, well it was only 10 minutes anyway. Depending on what your kwami eats, you're either lucky, or not so lucky. Lucky me, my kwami loves steak HAHAHAHAH!!

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud high frequency beep, I pulled my fox ears down from the sensitivity,  "EVERYONE STOP WHAT THE DUCK YOU ARE DOING AND COME TO THE RESTING ROOM NOW!!!" then  a loud click. I let my ears flop back to their straight pose, and took out the jail keys. I had to let everyone out. I summoned my staff/flute and played a tune that made clones of me with the keys. We unlocked all of the jail cells at once and let everyone out as my illusions poof away.  I walked to the resting room with them.

Your pov :D

I'm so hungry, I haven't ate in 3 days!!! Oh yeah, I'm I was in  a jail cell for something I didn't do! At least I was stuck with my boyfriend *wink*. Me and a large group of Miraculouses were on our way to the resting room. Chat walked beside me, brushing his tail against mine. I moved my tail away from his but he still managed to grab it with his tail, until I kept mine in my hand. "You liked that didn't you?" "Like what?" I asked. He kissed me on the cheek, my face flushed red as I smacked my hand on my cheek, "Chat! There's o-other p-people out here!" I whisper as he rested an arm around my shoulders. (AAWWWWWWW)

  ⊱⊰ ⊱

 Everyone was in the resting room, standing beside their beds.  I stood beside mine, as others were talking across the room while others were patiently waiting, and some confused. Some of them even flashed a glare at me. I could hear a few conversations- and some about me! Thanks to these snow leopard ears. 

"She even cut Mistress!" "What? No way!" 

"I saw them flirting with each other! Are they dating?" 

"I'll kill her if she tries to touch him again, he doesn't deserve a horrible person like her"

"I wonder what ever happened to that Y/n girl? Is he cheating on her?" "Were they dating in the first place?!" "...Idk" "Maybe she did something to y/n!"

It was already irritating me, and I think Chat noticed as well, "Adaiire, you okay?" "Hm? Um, yeah..." "Trust me I hear them too. I won't let anyone hurt you as long as I'm alive" he whispers to me. I blushed and nodded. Everyone's attention jerked to Master, as he walked in. "We have visitors, I want you all to be on your best behavior or else! Questions?" silence. "Thought so" he walks through the aisles of beds, looking at a few in the eye. This was unusual, however. He really never did this at all unless someone got in trouble. 

 As he walked by me, I noticed something shiny and red out from his pocket. I wonder what that was? His shoes clicked on the floor, he was near me. "You!" he yells, making me and most likely a few others jump. Two seconds later I feel his large hand grab my wrist, I turned and looked him in the eye. "Come with me." he walks in front of me, making me follow behind him since he still had my small wrist in his grasp. I look back at Chat, as he looks at me with an blank face but his ears wiggled. I could tell he was upset, well he is my cat after all (cough). 

   ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰  

I was knocked in the head. I was thrown into jail, and now I'm being dragged into Master's office for some reason! Can this week get any worse?! He yanks me in his grand office and lets go of me, making me stumble and fall, I scrambled up to my feet as the door closed itself behind me. I made sure to stay near the door. "Now we have something important to discuss" "We?" I raise an eyebrow. "Adaiire? Are you a half-miraculous?" I stood there shocked. 

I felt my heart jump, how the duck did he know that? "How did you know that?!(゚д゚;)" "I listened to that interesting conversation you and that thing had." he smirks. "He's not a thing! He's a human just like everyone else!" "That 'human' you call is nothing more than just your furry pet! Your servant!" I felt the anger starting to boil in me, "Don't ever talk about him like that! He's my best friend-" I stop, taking in a sharp breath, feeling the cold metal press against my forehead. 

"I think I just found out who you are, you little (whooppp)." he whispers in a low voice. I gulp, "You're her aren't you?" silence. "AREN'T YOU?!" he yells making me jump. "....who are you talking about?-" "YOU'RE THE GIRL I SAW AT THE NEWS SCENE HOLDING A BLACK CAT!!" his thumb pressed against the trigger more, "NO!" I could hear my heart beat in my ears. A loud slam scared me and me and Master both turned, "What the duck is going on?! The last I heard was a loud gunshot. The last I felt was a gun. pressed. against. my. head.

  🥓 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓 

Funnies

"To be read later"- reading list

"Uggggh1331's Reading List" -reading list

"Yandere.Muahhahhaha" - frozenartemis1

"Idk6" - reading list

"YANDERE*¬*" -Rita_the_pan_bean

🥓Coming Soon🥓 

edit: boo that was been out, go check it on my profile -0-

(this was an old cover btw)