☆゚. * ・ 。゚Special Chapter 3 pt1☆゚. * ・ 。゚

This will be the last chapter I will publish before going on my break 

??? pov

"But Dad!" "No! You will no longer go to that 'school' anymore! A celebrity like you will not go to some peasant school! No son of mine will go there! You will receive proper education here! I can't risk you being influenced by outside forces!" "You never let me do anything! Why can't you let me live for once without you bossing me around like I work for you?! I'M NOT A MODEL! I'M YOUR DUCKING SON!-" the blonde covered his mouth immediately, after saying such colorful vocabulary, his father's eyes widened having shock all over his face, wondering where the boy learned this type of wording from. Even Nathalie, the assistant was quite horrified at the boy but kept her composure as she stood at the door, in her position.

 The tension had risen with the silence- but was pierced with a sharp slap. Adrien stumbled and fell to the ground. Nathalie was going to say something but Gabriel already started, "Go to your room. Now! You are punished for the rest of the month! From this point on you will have 3 lessons a day! You will stay in there and never come out! I don't want to see your face right now!" his father's loud yelling echoed through the room. His son simply gave him an angry stare, but one that seemed hurt at the same time, he'd never thought that his father would do this ever. He had his hand over the cheek that he had been smacked on.

"GO! NOW!" Gabriel roared, making Adrien jump slightly. Adrien scrambled up and ran upstairs to his room, running down the long and wide hallways as shiny tears were left behind in the wind. He pushed past his door, slammed it shut and locked it. He slapped a chair against the knob and ran to his bed, but tripped on his satchel and embraced the floor. He crawled to his bed, flopped on it and let it all out. The muffled sobs sunk into his pillow that was soon to be soaking wet. How Adrien longed to be free! If only he could spread wings and fly out of that window. "W-Why-y? Why do I have to g-go throug-gh th-this?!" he sobbed, choking on his tears. 

Though he was going to change into his PJs, he didn't want to now. He jumped up, finally getting an idea. Adrien reached over to his night stand, and opened the drawer, he dug through it and found his small dagger, yes he 'stole' it a while back. He has it for self defense, just in case...you know. He sat up Indian-style in his bed, wiping away tears, looking at the knife in his blurry vision. "No...more..." he raised the dagger right for the chest, the heart. But the image flashed in his mind, it had him to a slamming stopping point, his dagger dropped. 

His mother...

To be continued...

(  / '△')/ ≡≡★Shoutouts!!! ★≡≡\('△'\)

GalaxyKitKat27

youngmelon

pinkgisela06

Emilyscreation

riakul -hai gurl!୧⍢⃝୨

HaileyRomero8 

PinkPrincess1204

anime1lover1

ChatNoirPotato -XD that name tho

KodieParker

ShantiiQ - thanks for following me and voting on my art book!! and I like your book btw! Your profile description is so cool!! ^-^

XenaArrow

ChatIsClawsome -*cough* the punnnzzzzz XD

If I didn't call you I'm sorry, I have alot of notifications to go through, be glad i stayed up at 2 something in the morning doing dis! Plus the names on those libraries are hilarious! "My whisker boy's book" (≧艸≦*) (so far 21 people added this book! thank you so much!! *hugs*)

Thank you for following, voting, reading, and adding my book!  (つ﹏⊂)

To show you all how I feel look at this 3 second video when I saw these stats man! XD

https://youtu.be/95SYdjRVCR0