☆゚. * ・ 。゚Chapter 20☆゚. * ・ 。゚

. * ・ 。゚ Chapter 20: You and him. * ・ 。゚  

Aubrey pov

I stormed out of the room and walked into one of the guest rooms to sleep in. Liam just argued with me about Chat and I...again. I need to make a plan, it's going to be a big plan but I'll maybe need some help... I sat on the edge of the bed in my Gucci pajamas, gripping the edges of the bed, I felt the tears drop from my face to my leg, staining the silk on my skin. "Why can't I just live a normal life like everyone else?" I broke down into a sob. 

The next day-1:43 pm

Chats pov

Chat was pushed against the wall and whipped numerous of times; some authors have that limit where they can't write such horrible scenes, please understand

He gripped my arm harder as he dragged me in the halls with him. He yanked me up the stairs, long stairs, and dragged me down another hall and slammed me against the wall beside the resting room. "Why did you do it?!" he growls. "I didn't do it for the last time!" I get another slap to my face, as my blonde locks covered my eyes. "She had a cuff to her hand and had ducking lingerie on!" "Try asking her why you only say goodnight to her? You should be loving Aubrey instead of trying to force an innocent woman!" I was punched to the ground. He pushed me to the ground and yanked out his knife. My eyes widened, as he raised it and slammed it.

(Went from 1-10 real quick)

 I squeeze my eyes shut, hearing my fast heartbeat. I heard a noise and a clank of metal. I open them, noticing my fast breathing. I felt his heavy body leave me. He got got up and turned behind him, "You mothertrucker.... YOU DONKEY!!" he yells. I could barely move, but I managed to rise up slowly but surely, in pain as Master was busy yelling at the poor miraculous using the foul language he always had. I summoned my staff, and looked up at him through the blonde hair in my eyes (le death stare). "Let...Her...Go, now" I gasp through the pain in my chest.

  Noticing that Tikki was the victim. Both of them turned to me, Tikki having  fear on her face. I give her a wink, looking back at Master. "What are you going to do about it?" his silver eyes look at me, giving off an evil smirk.  "No! Don't!" Tikki says. "Tikki, stay of it!" I slightly yell. "Better listen to the pussycat or you'll get it double-time" he looks down at her. (Chat you gotta get 'em back bruh!!) Tikki looks back at me with a worried look, I nod giving a closed-mouth smile. She runs past me, as soon as there was no sign of her left. I tried to attack Master with my staff, but he simply yanked it out of my hand, making me yank toward him. I took a knee in the stomach, and a hit to the back of my head hard.

DED! Nah I'm jk Chat's uh, sleeping.

Adaiire pov

I thought of it as I was finishing wiping down the last table, how can I tell Chat my identity? I mean I can't stay here exactly, I have a mission; and that mission is to free all of these innocent miraculous holders and restore that place of theirs. But how can I do that?! My plans were ruined when I was trapped here! It's hard making a plan when I'm in slavery 24/7! I can't just bring Chat back....I have no choice but to-"ADAIIRE!" I hear a scream from you know who, Mistress -_-. 

"Yes Mistress?" I yell back "GET YOUR (peep) OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Man what is she so worked up about?! I jog to her room, seeing an angry looking Mistress. "What is this?" she asks holding up a torn  golden floral silk scarf. "A scarf Mistress..." "A scarf with what?" "A scarf with....holes?!" I ask in confusion and fear. "Oh don't pretend that you don't know Adaiire! FRESH CUT HOLES! Why did you cut my $500 silk scarf?!" she screams "I didn't cut your scarf! I-" "OH YES YOU DID! YOU LITTLE (boop)!!!" she smacks my face hard, I could feel the stinging and heat from it, she then tackled me! We both got into a mini fight but ended up of me in cuffs. At least I cut the side of her face.