Chapter One

Kimbella
"Why is it so hard for me to find love?"

"Because boo you're looking for it in the wrong places. You're supposed to let love find you not the other way around. If you go out finding love you're not going to be happy because you rushed it and rush love is not happy love. Trust me when the time is right God will send that special someone into your life just be patient."

"See this is why you're not only my best friend but you're also my big sister because you give great advice."

"Hey that's what I'm here for."

She got out of her seat and came over to my side to give me a hug.

"I have a question."

"What's your question James?"

"Bih a blind date? Since when did we go on blind dates? I thought we left blind dates in the early two thousands?"

"Shut up James." I laughed.

"Everyone else found love on there. So I thought I could too."

"Again they found that in the early two thousands." He said throwing a piece of bread at me.

"Uh heffa I ain't no damn bird don't be throwing bread at me."

I threw some right back at him.

"All I know is I better not get hit with no bread or I will be like Karli Redd and shake a table."

"Shake it hoe." James said as he threw ice at her.

"James!"

We all started laughed when she exclaimed his name.

This is why I love my friends they definitely know how to turn my frown upside down. No matter what time it is I can always hit their line up and they can always make me happy. If you have friends like mine cherish them forever.

I just got in from my lunch date with my crazy best friends and now I'm ready to go to bed. But first I had to head to my bathroom to take a shower and then get ready for bed. As I was about to go I saw my phone light up and ding indicating that I had a new voicemail.

{you have one new message: hey Kimbella wassup witcha girl? It's ya big bro Ant calling to tell you imma be in town for a couple of weeks and I wanted to catch up with my lil sis. So hit me back when you can, love ya}

Oh my gosh I can't believe my big bro will be in town. I haven't seen him since Christmas last year. I'm so excited to see him. Ever since he got his record deal and been doing big things in the music industry it's been difficult to see him, especially since he's in the A and I'm in L.A but we still try to communicate with each other no matter what. I hopped in the shower and did everything I needed to do and I slipped on my pajamas. Before I went to sleep I decided to FaceTime my brother.