Thank You

25.5k! Yoooo seriously thank you to each & every one of y'all who has voted, commented & read this book. I seriously appreciate y'all so much.

Like I stated in one of my author notes when I first started this book I honestly didn't even think I would get 20 reads on this book and I got more than I expected. I remember when I published the first chapter I would continuously refresh my notification page to see if I had any votes or comments, look at the chapter to see how many reads have. And now that it's complete I have a total of 25.5k reads, 829 votes & 71 comments and I'm getting notifications that so & so has added Different (Luke James story) to their reading lists and I honestly just want to say thank you so much, I really, greatly, seriously, absolutely & positively appreciate it.

I know wattpad may not be a big deal and y'all probably think I'm doing too much but I joined wattpad in 2013 and ever since then I've been wanting to write but I've been scared. After reading my best friend's books, seeing my sister write and reading her books & watching The New Edition Story & seeing the guys I got a lil extra push and said to myself "you only live once, life is all about taking a risk and you won't know how something turns out if you don't give a try" and I did.

After writing more books (Just Friends-Woody Mcclain & Summerella, Save Me-Keith Powers & Ashly from June's Diary & the sequel to this book which is Love & War) I've fell in love with writing. When I write I feel like a different person. Not that I'm seriously dealing with anything but when I write I feel it's my escape into a new world and tbh I love the feeling and I love writing.

So once again thank you thank you thank you!!! I really really appreciate it!!! I know I have some major errors in here and said I would correct them but I've been doing a lot of other things and tbh I'm just too lazy to correct them (lbs) but whenever I make time to correct them I will do it.

Check out the books I listed above.