Chapter Eight

(Left-right: Kimbella, Ashley, Lauren, Janae, Hailey, British)

(Regina & Morris- Karen & Calvin
Irma P. Hall- Ms. Rosie/big ma
Sanaa & Derek- Hanna & Jody
Nia & Larenz- Kelly & Derek
Gabriella & Dwayne- Nicole & Dwayne
I forgot to post pics of them last chapter)

Omniscient
Before Kim & Luke went to Algee's house for the small kick back they had to stop by Luke's house first so Kim could freshen up and change clothes.

"You could just keep that dress on. You don't have to change."

"Yes I do. It's getting cold outside and plus I need to change before your hands be like your eyes and start wondering." She said walking upstairs.

"That's why you need to keep it on." He yelled upstairs.

"Ha you wish. I'll be down in a few."

Luke sat on the couch on his phone waiting for Kimbella. Few minutes later she came downstairs ready & dressed.
They went to Luke's car heading towards Algee's house. While Luke was driving Kimbella turned the radio up so it wouldn't be so quiet in the car.

"Ohhh my gosh this is my song!" She exclaimed turning the radio up so more.

'I got all these memories faded in you
With me bein' faded with you
I got all these memories faded in you
With me bein' faded with you
Me bein' faded with you
Faded with you
You know I've been gone like way too long
Tell me where you been, it's been way too long
Call me on the phone, you takin' way too long
Way too long, i'ma stay a long'

After Kim sung a long to the radio and made videos on snapchat & Instagram they arrived to Algee's house.

"Well dang Algee got errybody over here." Kim said as her & Luke got out the car and walked up to the door.

After Luke knocked on the door three times Keith came to the door and let them in.

"Ayeeeee wassup? Y'all made it." He said as he gave Kim a hug and Luke a bro hug.

"Hey everybody. Wassup?" Luke and Kim said as they walked in and sat on the couch.

"Boo British all in my face."

"It's not Halloween Luke."

"I know. So why you still got your mask on scaring folks?"

"Don't be showing out just because your girl here. I'll beat you up in front of her keep playing with me."

"I ain't worried because she ain't gon let that happen, right Kim?"

"Girl you wanna tag team him." Kimbella said turning towards British and the other girls.

"HA! I guess you heard that." Lauren said.

"Aight remember that Kim." Luke said walking off with Keith into the kitchen where the other guys were.