Chapter Nineteen

Omniscient

It was 7:30 in the morning and Kimbella was just now waking up. She went to the bathroom and did her business and then went over to the night stand to check her phone. When she looked up she saw Luke walking in.

"Well well well if I knew earlier that I was going to wake up to this every morning I should've let you put a ring on my finger when we first met." She said as she put her phone down and walked over to him.

"Haha is that right?"

"Yes sir it is and good morning by the way." She kissed his lips.

"Good morning. You want some breakfast?"

"Yes I do. You buying?"

"Oh no no no baby we don't need to buy, I cooked a whole meal downstairs."

"You did? What you cook?"

"Come on down and see what ya man cooked for ya." He said leading the way down stairs.

When they went down stairs Kimbella saw eggs, grits, rice, pancakes, waffles, toast, bacon, sausage, orange juice & apple juice.

"Baby are you trying to get me fat?" She asked playful pouting.

"Nah baby I'm just trying to fix my baby some good breakfast." He said kissing her forehead. "Now let's eat."
They sat down, fixed their plates and ate.

After they ate Luke washed the dishes and cleaned up their mess while Kimbella got ready for work.

"James did you open up yet?"

"Nope." He said popping the p while smacking on whatever he was eating.

"Why not? And quit smacking in my ear." He did it again on purpose and Kimbella just rolled her eyes and chuckled at his crazy behind.

"Because my name is James not Bella."

"Boy you better open my door and you the only one there."

"What time you coming?"

"In an hour or two. Why wassup?"

"I'll open it in a hour or two."

"James!"

"Alright girl dang I'll open it." He huffed while getting up.

"Thank you James."

"Mhm yeah whatever you just hurry up and get here, you & Tiffany."

"I'll be there soon and she's just now getting here so she'll be here soon too."

A few minutes later she got off the phone with James and got ready for work. She walked downstairs and saw Luke watching tv.

"Alright baby I'm about to go."