Chapter Eighteen

Kimbella
"Baby is it necessary for me to come to your show tonight?" I asked Luke as I hugged him and gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Yes baby it is i need you there." He said bending down to kiss me and then removed my arms from around his neck.

"But baaabyyyy I've been to all your other shows." I pouted.

"I need you at this one. Why you trying so hard not to go?" He chuckled.

"Because its cold outside and I'm trying to stay in."

"Well it's going to be hot inside and on stage so you'll be warm."

"Oh hellll no Luke I am not going on stage with you."

"Why, what's wrong with going on stage with me?" He laughed already knowing the answer.

"You know why I don't wanna go on stage with you that's why you laughing punk." I hit him on his arm but since I was so short and small compared to him he found it funny.

"What you plan on doing for your birthday next month?"

"I don't know. What you got planned for me?"

"Who said I had something planned for you?"

"You're Luke you always got something planned. So what is it?"

"How bout whatever I got planned for you I keep it to myself and give you an early early early birthday gift right now?" He said biting his lip.

"Will I like it?"

"Oh baby you'll love it, come on." Luke picked me up bridal style and went upstairs towards our room.

Luke
I looked over to my right side and saw Bella was knocked out. I chuckled to myself. I should've known that was all she needed.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing and then I found some fresh clothes to put on. I wrote Bella a note to let her know where I was going to be at if I wasn't back when she wakes up. I went to the place where the guys and I came last time, which is were the show will be held at, and I rehearsed to make sure everything was good. This show is a special show tonight which is why I need everyone here and why I'm rehearsing so much to make sure everything is good.

I called the guys, girls, James, my family and Kim's family and everyone said they will be here. The only people that knows about this surprise are the guys and I know they won't tell anybody so I'm not worried.

I went over to this small condo that I have so I could actually sit and think to myself before tonight.

Kimbella
I turned over and saw nothing but black sheets and a red pillow. Smh typically Luke...give me what till I fall asleep then leave once my head hits the pillow. I picked up my phone to call him to see where he was until I saw a note that he left me that told me his location.

I got up to take a shower, brush my teeth and wash my face so I could slip some sweats on until tonight.
After I did all that I called my brother up since it's been a minute since I talked to him.

"Hello." He picked up the phone.

"Hey big brother. What you doing?"

"I should've known it was you and nothing working. What you doing?"

"They still got you working?"

"Yep you know these records don't make themselves."

"Well you need to take a break, shoot its bad that you didn't come down for the annual cook out big mama always have and you didn't come down for Mardi Gras." I said in my baby voice to let him know I was sad.