Chapter Fifteen

Kimbella
I woke up in a great mood feeling fantastic. I put my phone on shuffle and "Something In Common" by Bobby & Whitney started playing. I took a shower and slipped on some new clean sweats so when I go get breakfast I wouldn't be looking a mess and then proceeded to brush my teeth and wash my face then I brushed my hair up into a high pony. When I walked out the bathroom I saw Luke was still sleep so I placed my phone on the table and jumped on him singing the chorus.

"Uh uh gone Kim." He said turning his head the other way.

"Come on baby this is my favorite song you have to sing it with me." I said laughing.

"I don't have to do anything but what you have to do is get out of my face." He said irritatedly.

I tried to keep a straight face but it was so hard because it was so funny seeing him irritated when he's trying to sleep.

"We have something in common." I said about to tear Whitney's verse up until he cut me off when he said my name and gave me a death glare.

"Okay baby okay i'ma leave you alone." I said chuckling.

"Hey I'm about to go get some breakfast with the girls, you want anything?" I asked as I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse.

"Yeah get me some waffles, grits, eggs, and a hash brown with apple juice."

"Aight I love you baby." I said kissing him on his forehead.

"I love you too." He said yawning.

I left our room and went to Keith & Hailey's room. I knocked on the door and Keith opened it.

"Keithyyyy." I said in a baby voice and gave him a hug.

"Oh my gosh y'all and this name." He said playful rolling his eyes letting me in.

"Where's my bestie?"

"Right here boo. You ready?"

"Yes ma'am I am. Where the others at?"

"Girl sleep and hungover, late last night they decided to have some drinks with the guys in E's room and now all of them hungover."

"Haha that's what they get. We tried to tell them they can't handle that dark liquor." I said as Hailey and I headed out the door.

"Alright babe we're gone." Hailey called out to Keith.

"Aight bae. Aye can you bring me back an apple pie?"

"Yeah babe I got you." She said kissing him on the lips.

When I saw them kiss I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide.

"C'mon Kimbella before you start acting dramatic." Hailey said pulling me out of the room and Keith laughed as he closed the door.

"Um ma'am for y'all to be friendly y'all sure don't act like friends." I said as we got to the car.

"I knew that statement was going to come once one of y'all caught us." She said chuckling on her phone.

"So what are y'all? Friends, friends with benefits, a couple? Like wassup."

"A little bit of all three but more so a couple."

"Elaborate." I said driving.

She sighed before speaking, "at first we were just friends but after going to clubs having drinks just friends turned into friends with benefits and then feelings started to develop and then boom we're dating."

"Okayyyy. What about now though?"

"Like I said a lil bit of all three." She said laughing.

Since we didn't feel like getting out we went through the drive-thru and got our food and we went back to the hotel. When we got there everybody was up and eating except us, Luke & Keith. After eating we got dressed to get our day started and go celebrate MARDI GRAS with our friends and family and then Luke had a show later on tonight.