Chapter Twenty One

Kimbella
"Stop babe ." I said in between laughs.

"Nah what was all that stuff you was saying." He said still tickling me.

"I-i-I'm sorry. Stooopp.." He finally let me up after continuously begging him.

"What you running fa'?"

"Because I'm about to use the bathroom on myself messing with yo stupid self." I ran to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

"I told you stop trying to be big and bad. You know you can't beat me when it comes to the play fighting."

"You're a man so of course you was going to beat me and plus mama ain't raise no bih I had to challenge you."

I said coming out the bathroom and drying my hands.

"Oh trust me I know. You prove that to me every night and sometimes in the morning." He said licking his lips and smirking.

"Shut up you running out." I laughed.

"You love me though." He pulled me on the bed in front of him and kissed my cheek.

"I guess I do. But babe on a real note when do you want to start planning this wedding?"

"It's up to you babe whenever you ready. You let me know what you want and of course I'll pay for it."

"Aight now I like expensive nice things especially since this is our wedding. So when I start naming a lot & the price gets high don't say nothing."

"I won't because it's going to be worth it." He kissed me on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Keith
"Man gone somewhere with that I ain't trying to hear that stuff." I said waving her off.

"Because it's the truth and you can't own up to yo mf'n truth?" She asked.

Not wanting to hear any more from her I just got up off of the couch and tried to walk out the door but she blocked my way.

"Move bro."

"Nah answer my question Keith. Did you or did you not get her pregnant?"

"Oh my gosh bro can you GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

"Don't raise your voice at me. I did not raise my voice at you and answer my question."

"Hailey bro I'm trying so hard not to snap right now."

"Answer. The. Question Keith Tyree Powers did you or did you NOT get her PREGNANT?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Does it matter? MF YES IT MF MATTERS!! She called my phone and claimed you are her child's father, Keith!"

She yelled to me as she mushed my head. One thing I've never liked for people to do to me was putting their hands on me. If I didn't put my hands on you or if we're not playing with each other do not and I mean absolutely do not put your hands on me. I told Hailey that from the beginning. So for her to do that after I already told her how I feel about that definitely got my heated all the way.

"I told you she's lying. I've never slept with her & I've never even met her. So how I can be the father of someone's child when I never met the mother? Make sense Hailey & I done told you about putting your hands on me."

I was already irritated at the fact she continued to bring this conversation up. So to keep from doing or saying anything I know I'll regret I'll just leave. But just like before she blocked my way and won't let me leave.