Chapter Nine

Kimbella
I arrived to the Huddle House and soon as I walked in I noticed them way in the back.

"Hey lovelies. How y'all doing?" I greeted giving each of them a hug.

"We're fine boo. How are you?"

"I'm good." I said smiling then looking down at my menu.

"Have y'all order yet?"

"Nah we was waiting on you and how did the cookout turn out boo?"

"Oh it was good. I thought once he met my uncles & father everything would've went left but surprisingly everything was good. Everybody loved him and he loved them back. Then later on we went to one of his cast mates/friend's house and we had a little get together and what not. That's where I met these ladies and then we went to the club we partied a little bit and then went home."

"Oh okay seems like you had an eventful night."

"Yeah you know I had to spend time with my baby." I laughed.

"So Kim how was the after party?"

"Oh y'all went to an after party too and didn't invite me?" James asked.

"No no boo we didn't go to an after party. Luke & Kim had one of their own." British said smirking.

I put my head down blushing.

"Oh yeah Kim?"

"I don't know what she's talking about." She said sipping her OJ.

"Oh you don't? Hailey remind her about last night please."

Hailey cleared her voice.

"You done been good, but you can do better
I done been wet, but I can get wetter
Come and make it rain down onnnn meeee"

She sung then laughed.

My head shot up and I gasped when i heard her sing it and then I threw a balled up napkin at British and my straw paper at Hailey.

"Bih they already spilt the tea so spill the rest and explain this afterparty."

"Look my business is my business I don't have to tell y'all nothing."

"Fine then don't go into detail." James said sighing.

"But what you do need to tell us is was a good?"

"I don't kiss & tell." I pretended to zip my lips.

"Heffa I didn't ask did y'all kiss I asked was it good."

"Just know I got a two in one special and I was one satisfied customer." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Ohhhhh my goshhh my baby is finally growing up." Tiffany said pretending she was crying and wiped a fake tear.

"That's my bihhhhhh." James said getting out of his chair and hugging me.

"And look y'all we was at the club and she told us to come to the restroom with her. We went being the caring friends we are. She's taking deep breaths and pacing the floor talking bout she don't want to go home he had henny in his system and he's going to ruin her. We're like bih let him." Janae said laughing with everyone else.

"Let him ruin ya soul, your credit cards, be like Jody and take ya car all dat."

"Bih he did take my soul. Did y'all not see how I walked in here?"

"Well he got the job done congratulations." Lauren clapped.

"I can't stand y'all." I said shaking my head and laughing at them.