Chapter Twenty Three

Keith
"Sooo Mr. Powers will your wife be joining us today or is it just you?" Ryan, the counselor asked.

"Hmm? Oh no she should be here in a minute." I looked down at my watch.

"I know you said she's coming Mr. Powers but we can't wait much longer. We have to start this session."

I sighed and then said alright let's get started and soon as I said that Hailey walked through the door.

"Hi sorry I'm late . Traffic was very very heavy. By the way I'm sorry I'm Hailey."
She shook hands with Ryan.

"Hi I'm Ryan and it's alright long as you're here that's all that matters. Please have a seat."

"So let's get this session started, shall we."

Kimbella
"So what color do you want the flowers?"

"I want red roses. I want white doves flying around especially when my father and I are walking out and when my husband and I are leaving, oooh that sounds good saying that." I laughed.

"Okay red roses, white doves. Anything else?"

"Can we also get white roses?"

"I can make a request for that. Mr. Boyd is there anything that you want?"

"No ma'am my baby is making all the requests while I'm swiping my card. Long as she's getting what she wants I'm good."

"Alright I'll be right back."

"Baby I'm so excited I'm getting my dream wedding with my dream man." I pecked his lips.

"Oh I'm your dream man huh?"

"Yessss. You ain't know?"

"Nah baby I didn't."

"Mhm younare. The first time I saw "The New Edition Story" I was like ooh he is so fine and he has to be mine. Even though Elijah and Algee beat you when it comes to the vocals, Keith got you with the tallness, Woody got you with the dancing, and Bry got you when it came down to portraying your character because he had Mike Biv down pack."

I said as I still had my arms wrapped around his neck.
Luke looked at me then put his hands on my waist to move me back.

"Baaaabyyyy I'm just playing. You know those knuckle heads can't compete with you and I only have eyes for youuuu."

Luke gave me the side eye.

"It must be some bout my accent cause I say baybeh nigxas wanna pay chick."

"If you can't get the accent right don't say it." He smirked.

"Shut up." I hit his shoulder "you know that's my song and I can say it right thank you." I said playful rolling my eyes.
"Nah baybeh you can't. You gotta be from the N.O." He laughed.

"Nigxa I am from the N.O what you mean?"

"You have to be born and raised."

"Shut up I can't help it my mama moved me when I was young."

"Haha I'm just playing baby I know you from NOLA...when you wanna be?" He tried to whisper that last part but i heard him and hit him.

"You get on my nerves." I faked mugged him then smiled as he laughed.

Keith
"Hailey how many times do I have to tell you I didn't get her pregnant. I don't even know her."

"Wait a minute Keith let her finish and don't yell because that makes her yell and when you both are screaming at each other you can never hear what the other person is saying." Ryan said trying to get us to clam down.