Chapter Twenty Four

Luke
"So Keith what's going on man?"

"Mannnn." He put his head down and rubbed his hands over his head.

"Mannn I don't know what to tell you. Hailey & I we just- things ain't what they used to be no more. Our relationship is literally on the rocks, we're never at home at the same time and if we are we're always arguing and then on top of that some chick is calling and texting Hailey talking bout I got her pregnant."

At this point I'm lost for words listening to him talk.

"Have you even met the chick before?"

"Mannn I remember seeing this chick at the Tales shooting and seeing her at the strip club when Woody & I was there but I don't know if that's her."

"Well man the only thing I can say is continue going to that counseling y'all going to and try to work it out and next week is my bachelor & Kimbella's bachelorette party so we expect you and your wife to get it together."

"I can't make any promises that we'll get it together but we'll be there."

Kimbella
"So are things getting better for y'all?" I asked Hailey.

"Getting better for who and what we miss?" Lauren asked.

"I'll fill you in later girl. They ain't gon tell you cause they did me the same way." James said.

"We went to counseling yesterday and he tried to flip it around on me talking bout I'm always out working and I'm never home. I started to ask him what does that have to do with him going to a strip club but I just said you know what forget it this conversation is going nowhere and I left."

"Uh uh Hai how are you supposed to fix your relationship if you won't stay and talk about it with him?"

"I don't know. He needs to stop saying stupid things so I won't kill him."

"Hailey!"

"What? Keith needs to take responsibility for his actions."

"Nooo y'all need to talk ASAP and y'all better talk before my wedding day because if you don't it's gon be a wedding and a funeral at the same time." I said.

"Mhmm yeah yeah whatever we'll see." Hailey said throwing her hands up.

Anonymous
Now usually when my friend has a plan I'm all with it but this time I'm not and I don't think it's a good idea. Messing with a single man? Cool, but a man that's taken? That's where I draw the line. I'm not going to mess with a man that's taken because I wouldn't want anyone messing with mine.

I don't know when but sooner or later I'm going to tell because I don't feel right knowing what they're doing and not doing anything about it.

You may call me a fake friend for not trying to stop my "friends" or you may compare me to Karlie Redd because I'm going up to some women I don't know telling them what's going on but I can't let this go on any longer and I also can't tell grown people what to do. I hope these women listen to me and believe me.

Omniscient
Keith and Hailey just pulled up to Dr. Ryan's office. They rode in the same car, Keith's car, and haven't said a word to each other since they got in the car.

"Well hello Mr. & Mrs. Powers how are you two today?"

"We're fine, how are you?" Hailey said smiling trying to get this session over with already.

"Alright last time we were all here you guys were discussing why you are here in the first place. Now we didn't finish so I'm hoping we can finish today." She said looking between the two.