⭐️Chapter 18⭐️

~Fran's POV~

When I hear the snap, everything in me freeze. I slowly turn and see very familiar blond girl dressed in all pink.

F: "Ludmila, what are you doing here?!" I ask completely horrified.

L: "Well what does it look like? I'm shopping of course!"

D: "Ludmila stop playing dumb! What are you doing with your phone in your hands?! Were you taking photo of us?!"

L: "Ahhh! You mean this photo on which are you two kissing? Oh yes, that is my special present for Violetta for her birthday! I'm sure my gift will be the most surprising of all gifts she received!!! See ya!"

D: "Ludmila, stop! I know you're not that much of a  bitch as you act! So delete the photo please!"

L: "Aww.. you are so sweet Diego.. what happeded to you? You were just like me. We were partners in crime remember? Too bad you've changed to this... slave of a stupid girl as Francesca. You could do so much better."
D: "Shut up Ludmila! You've just crossed the line. If you weren't a girl I would slap you right now! Now delete the photo!"

L: "Hmm... I don't think so. Kisses!"

And with that, she leaves. I can see Diego starting to get out of his mind and ready to go after Ludmila, but I stop him.

F: "Calm down. She's not worth it. I will tell Violetta about us before her birthday celebration. Everything will be fine!"

I say, even though my legs shake so hard I wouldn't be surprised if I fell down. Diego notices that but I blame it on the sprained ankle and he decides it's time to go home.

-----------------------------------------------------

The neyt day I'm finally allowed to go back to Studio. I'm SO happy! After the four days at home I was starting to go insane of boredom! Everybody is greeting me and asking me how am I doing.

Suddenly Vilu shows up, grabs me by the hand and starts pulling me to the lockers.

V: "Hiii!! Fran, I missed you so much! I'm so glad you're back! I'm in a rush so I just wanted to tell you, after school today we have a practice as Roxy and Fausta at Leon's garage. It  became very suspicious that we haven't been there for so long and I ran out of excuses! So we have to go! And secondly: here's my invitation to my birthday party! Because you're my best friend, there's no other option for you - you have to go. Even if you hurt your ankle, even if your grandma is ill- no excuses for you! Am I clear?"

F: "Crystal clear! But Vilu-"

V: "Sorry Fran but I have to keep going I still have a lots of invitations to give! See you after school!"

And she's gone. I look at the invitation and freeze from shock. No. That's not good. I can't believe my eyes.

The party is this weekend. The weekend is in two days.

I have two days to tell Violetta about me and Diego...