★Chapter 5★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

Diego: *voicemail* "Hey Francesca, it's Diego AGAIN! Why don't you answering any of my calls?! CALL ME as soon as you get this!.. or you know what? Nevermind..I'm going home because, obviously,  you have some better things to do!"

I hang up and angrily kick the bench, on which I've been sitting the past hour. I'm just about to walk off when my phone rings.

*1 new message*

I open it and see it's from Francesca.

Fran: "I'm so sorry!!! I was stuck in 'Roxy and Fausta's world!' Give me 10 minutes! I'll be right there! Xx kisses Fran"

Well..I don't know why am I so surprised by this..it happens all the time..everybody is more important for her.. I sit back down on the bench and stare at my hands. When I look up I see Fran running towards me. I stand up and start walking away.

Fran: "Diego! DIEGO! Please wait!"

I continue walking without turning around.

Fran: "Diego!! Please stop!"

I can tell she's out of breath so I finally turn around.

Diego: "WHAT Francesca?!" I shout.wow..this was louder than I planned..

She looks at me in shock, her eyes wild open.

Fran: "I..I ..I'm so sorry Diego! I really am! But..but.. I just.."

Diego: "But what? I'm sick of it Francesca! I never see you! And when I have the chance, you always pick someone else over me!"

Fran: "What? Diego it wasn't my fault! I was going to meet you at the park but I bumped into Violetta and she told me we have to go change and go to practice at Leon's garage! I tried to make an excuse but she didn't believe me! "

Diego: "Well, you should tried harder!"

Fran: "Are you serious? I even LIED to her because she wanted to know who is calling me! I hed to tell her it's my mom because my grandma is in hospital!"

Diego: "But you didn't HAVE TO! You could've told her the truth!"

Fran: "Don't you understand?! I can't just TELL her! She's already hurt by Leon's behaviour plus Ludmila is doing everything to make her life miserable!"

Diego: "It's always about Violetta isn't it? She always comes first..I get it..it's your best friend and you don't wanna hurt her..but what about me? I am miserable too because I don't get to see you every day. And when I do, I can't just go and hug you or kiss you because 'Violetta could see us' . It hurts me too Francesca."

Her eyes starts filling with tears. I have to look away because I don't wanna se her crying. Then I turn around and start walking away.