★Chapter 3★

*Diego's POV*

Since my dad became principal of the Studio he's always there. He has no time for Art Rebel anymore. I don't understad him. We've literally builded it by ourselves! All the work for nothing! And now he even wants me to help him at the Studio. I mean, I can't split myself up to be on two places at the same time!

Although..I kind of wish I could.. if I'd be able to manage helping at the Studio I could see Fran more. .

Agh..how I miss her! I haven't seen her for only two days but it feels like a month to me! Speaking on the phone with her isn't the same as seeing her beautiful big green eyes and touching her hand and just feel her presence. Keeping our relationship secret drives me crazy!

That's it. I'm going to the Studio right now!

****

When I arrive at the Studio, everyone is on the stage, dancing to 'En Gira'. Fran is in front of everyone. I'm sure it's because she's the best. When she notices me I smile and wink at her. It completely distract her and she misses a few steps. I start to giggle a little as she tries to catch up the others. When she finally does, the song is over and she looks so confused that I start laughing even more. I try to hide it but I fail.Everyone leaves, giving me weird looks, only Fran, dad and me stay in the room. I stand nearby so I hear everything my dad is telling to Francesca.

Gregorio: "FRANCESCA! What was that?! You are the best dancer out of everyone here and now you ruin the choreography?! What is wrong with you?!"

Fran: "Nothing..I just..I don't know..I guess I just forgot some steps..plus I have a lots of things on my mind right now so.."

She gives me murderous glance so I start laughing again.

Gregorio: "Lots of 'THINGS' huh? Yeah..I can see that!"

He looks at me and I raise my hands up in defence.

Me: "Don't look at me like that. It's not my fault I have that much effect on girls! Good looking boys never had it easy.."

I say with a grin on my face.

Gregorio: "Stop it Diego! And you Francesca! Next time you better stay focused! I don't want you to 'forget some steps' ever again. Understand?"

Fran: "Yes Gregorio. I'm so sorry! It'll never happen again I promise!"

He leaves and I burst out of laughing.

Me: "Woow! I didn't know I have such an effect on you!"

She's just standing there, looking at me madly. Suddenly she starts walking to me and when she's infront of me she punches me into my stomach with her fist. It hurts so badly that I bend forward and moan.

Me: "Ouch! What was that for?!"

Fran: "You have to ask?! What are you doing here anyway?"

Me: "You know..just flirting with some girls, distracting them while they are dancing.."

She starts to walk away but I quickly grab her arm and pull her close to me. She looks so pissed of..

Fran: "Let go!.."

Me: "No. .Fran I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause you trouble! I just missed you so much I wanted to see you.."

She's staring at me angrily for a while but then she hugs me so tight I almost stop breathing.

Fran: "I missed you too! I coudn't wait to see you again!"

She says with her puppy eyes and I'm just slowly melting.

Me: "So..do you want to go for a walk? Of course somewhere far from the Studio.."

She smiles.

Fran: "Anything if I can be with you!"

I smile too and lean to kiss her just when dad come in..

Gregorio: "Are you guys still he-"

We jump a little and our faces turn red.

Gregorio: " Oh please! Go snogging somewhere else okay? I thought you're relationship was supposed to be a 'secret', what happened to that?"

Me: "Nothing..nothing happened to that. We just.."

Gregorio: "Well I don't care what 'you two just'. But if you're going to continue here it'll no longer be a secret don't you think?"

Me: "Yeah..sure.."

Fran: "I'll go..wait 5 minutes and then meet me at the park okay?"

Me: "This is so stup- ..okay fine whatever you wish.."

She gives me satisfied look and then walk away.

I wait 5 minutes and then follow her to the park.