★Chapter 16★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

I hate leaving Fran in her flat all alone, so decide to run to the Studio to be there faster.  When I arrive I run stright to Maxi.

Diego: "Uh..I'm sorry I didn't see you...hey..can we talk?"

Maxi: "No, Diego we can't! Do me a favor and leave me alone!"

Diego: "But-"

Maxi: "But nothing! I don't want to be friends with liars! Tell that to Francesca as well! Bye!"

He leaves me speachless standing in the hall and staring into space. I stand there for a few moments, when Cami comes to me.

Cami: "Hey! I saw you talking with Maxi and you both looked kind of upset.. is everything alright?"

Diego: "He knows.."

Cami: "What? What do you mean?...Wait.. do you mean about you and Fran?"

I nod.

Cami: "Oh. My. God.!"

Diego: "Yeah.."

Cami: "Wait. Have you talked to him about it?"

Diego: "Well..I tried but..you know him better than me. You two are best friends, so you don't have to ask me how he reacted.."

Cami: "He was furious, wasn't he?"

Diego: "He said he doesn't want to keep secrets from Violetta and that Francesca is a bad friend.."

Cami: "Crap!"

Diego: "Yeah.."

Cami: "How is she? Is she alright?"

Diego: "Yes, she's much better now. But it took me a while to calm her down after he left. She felt miserable."

Cami: "Oh God..I can imagine what has it done to her...Okay..don't worry about it. I will talk to him and then we'll see. Even though he's gonna hate me too, after he finds out I've known about it for a while now..you two should definitely tell Violetta the truth as soon as possible. You are only creating more problems."

Diego: "I know, i know, but it's up to Francesca and she's just had a collapse and-"

Cami: "Yeah, I know that, but still..you have to talk to her about it, even if it's the milionth time you're telling her."

Diego: "You're right. I will talk to her."

Cami: "Good. Now, I have to go fix the mess you and Fran created, so until I do it, please try not to screw up anything else okay?"

I smile.

Diego: "Sure. Don't worry."

Cami: "Well, I DO worry! You two are a hot mess, since you're together. Has love blinded you or you lost your minds?"

Diego: "Hahaha..both, I think."

Cami: "Just as I thought..love just keeps doing that to people.."

Diego: "Except you and Brodway..haha"

Cami: "Except us, yes. Because we actually decided to kept our healthy sense you know? We didn't blindly throw it away like someone!"

I make a face at her and want to say something back to her, when I notice a glimpse of blond hair behind the locker a few metres away from us.

Diego: "What the.."

Cami: "What? What is it?"

Diego: "I think..I've just seen..no..no it's nothing I'm probably wrong. Anyway, I have to go to see my dad. I'm already late, he's going to be furious! See ya, Cami and thanks!"

Cami: "Don't thank me, yet! I don't know how well I will do! Bye, Diego! Say hi to Fran!"

On the way to the teacher's room I think about what did I see behind that locker. I'm almost 100% sure it was Ludmila..but I couldn't say that to Cami, she would kill me. This is the mess, I have to deal with later myself...

----------

Aghh I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time, but I had a writer's block :(  anyway.. I wish you all a very happy new year full of new experiences, happines, love and succes. And thank you SO MUCH for your support here and on my second book too! This book has already 3K views and that is something I had never believed I could reach! I can't thank you enough! ♡♥♡♥ I love you all so much!♡♥♡♥

Xx Eliska ♥♡