★Chapter 8★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

When I'm coming back, I hear someone screaming. Suddenly it stops. That's weird..

At the end of a hall I see Cami talking with the Doctor. I run to them.

Diego: "Cami why didn't you call me?! How is she?"

Cami: "Calm down! I've been talking to him barely ten seconds..he doesn't want to tell me anything. He can only tell the person who brought her to the hospital."

Diego: "That's me! So what's wrong with her? Is it serious?"

Doctor: "We suppose it is not serious, although when she woke up she was very confused and had some kind of seizure so we had to give her sedatives. She's asleep now. She has no serious injuries, only twisted ankle and bruised wrist and she's in shock. The black out could be caused by sleep deprivation, stress and already mentioned shock. She seems to know who she is so we suppose she doesn't have an amnesia, but she doesn't remember what happened or that you were with her...yet. I personally think that will change."

Diego: "So..she's going to be okay?"

Doctor: "Definitely. We're going to keep her here until tomorrow, to see if there are any changes and then she can come home. But even then she have to rest for a few days."

Diego: "That's just...that's the best news I could get!"

Cami: "See? I told you so. I'm going to call Vilu to tell her the news!"

Diego: "Thanks Cami! ..Doctor, can I see her?"

Doctor: "Yes you can. As I already told you she's sleeping now so it's okay for you to be with her when she'll wake up."

I walk into her room. She lays on the bed, looking so fragile I'm afraid to touch her. She's so pale...more than she normally is. She has big circles under her eyes and someone could say she looks miserably but she's still so beautiful to me.

I move closer and kiss her forehead. I wish it would be like in Snowhite..she'd wake up and together we'd get a happily ever after. But Fran isn't Snowhite and our lives aren't a  fairytale. ..I look at the clock: 9:30 pm..I didn't realize it's that late! I completely lost track of time! I took my phone and text my dad I'm going to spend the night at the hospital. Then I sit on a chair beside her bed, take her hand and quietly start sing a song I recently wrote..for her.

Ahora puedo ver lo que vale

Ser sincero al hablarte de amor

Ir liviano y sin equipaje

Tú inspiración

Yo, mi canción

Ser valiente y tener coraje

No temer ser quien ahora soy

En la ruta cambia el paisaje

Comienzo a ver el sol

Es el amor lo que arrancó el dolor

Es mi valor, la fuerza, el corazón

Lo que cambió

Y estoy mejor, estoy mejor

Por ti, por mí...

Diego: "I love you.."

I whisper.