★Chapter 7★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

I kiss her forehead and when I pull off I see her eyes starting to close.

Diego: "Fran! Open your eyes! Stay with me okay? FRAN!"

She doesn't seem to hear me and she black out. I immidately pull out my phone and call the ambulance.

------------

I've been in waiting room for about an hour now and I'm getting out of my mind. Nobody's told me anything and I have NO idea what could be possibly wrong with Fran. I mean..all what happened was that she fell over some tree root...that's all! You can get some scars from that.. but she blacked out.. Why?! Thinking about this is killing me! I keep imagining in my head the worst scenaries that could possibly happen. What if she didn't tell me she has some serious illness..or.. or she hit her head really hard and now she's bleeding to her brain or..or.. aaagh I don't wanna think about it!! I stand up and angrily start kicking the nearest chair. Fortunately, before I could break it I hear familiar voice.

Cami: "Diego!! Are you okay? What happened?! What's wrong with Fran!?"

I turn to her, shrug my shoulders and shake my head to show that I have no idea. I know if I'd say anything I wouldn't be able to stop myself from crying. I bite my lip and close my eyes to stop the tears that keep filling my eyes.

She comes to me and hug me.

Cami: "It's going to be okay..you'll see.."

I wipe my tears and explain to her what happened..

------

Cami: "And that's all? Wow..I mean..that's really weird.."

Diego: "Yeah.. and that's why I'm so worried about her..it was nothing! She was supposed to stand up and laugh at how clumsy she is! I mean..Cami..what if it's something serious what if-"

Cami: "Diego, Diego stop! Listen to me! She'll be fine, okay? Now go get some coffe you look terrible. I'll wait here in case a doctor would show up."

Diego: "Okay..but call me if there's any news!"

Cami: "Sure. ..oh and Diego?"

Diego: "Yeah?"

Cami: "Where is everyone? Did you call just me or..?"

Diego: "Well..Violetta and Ludmila have some 'family thing' so German won't let them go...I promised I'll keep updating them about her situation. And nobody else picked up the call..I mean..it's understandable it's Friday night..everybody's having fun and..you know.."

Cami: "Oh..anyway..you should go get the coffe."

Diego: "Yeah..I'll be right back!"

---------

*Fran's P.O.V.*

I try to open my eyes but the light is too bright so I have to close them and try again, this time slowly.

I see a men with a white cloak. I look around the room. Everything's white..wait..am I in hospital?

Fran: "What..what happened? Where am I?"

Doctor: "I'm glad you woke up. You had an accident and you are currently in the hospital. I have to ask you some questions. May I?"

Fran: "Yeah..sure.."

Doctor: "So..what's your name?"

Fran: "Francesca Caviglia"

Doctor: "Okay. That is correct. Now..what's the last thing you remember?"

Fran: "I..I remember I was running..I don't know why..but...then I fell and.and...Someone..no..I..I can't remember..I don't remember anything I'm so sorry!"

I start crying. Why am I crying? What's happening to me? Why is the Doctor keeps asking me these questions?

Fran: "Why are you asking me this questions?! Leave me alone!"

I start screaming. ..I'm just so scared. I've always hated hospitals. I hear the Doctor yelling something.

Doctor: "I need some sedatives over here!"

What?! NO! I try to get up but someone holds me before I can do it. I feel needle plunge in my arm...then dark starts surrounding me..