★Chapter 6★

*Fran's P.O.V.*

'It hurts me too Francesca' sounds in my head over and over again. I've never realized this. I've never even think I could hurt him by this. Why am I lying and hurting people all the time?!  I am really a terrible person..

He turns away and tears start flowing down my face. I can't see anything but I ignore it and start running to Diego as fast as I can. Everything's blurred so I can't see the protruding root on the ground..

Next thing I know is I'm laying on the ground and my whole body is in pain. It hurts that much I start crying even more.

I look up and see Diego running back to me.

Diego: "FRAN!!! Oh my God! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!! Fran! Why are you crying?! What's wrong?! ANSWER ME!"

His eyes are starting to fill with tears. He's so worried. I'm trying to say something but the pain is overwhelming so all I'm capable of, is hystericaly crying.

Then Diego puts one hand around my waist and the other hand under my knees and picks me up from the ground. I put my hands around his neck and I hug him tight, still crying. He pulls me closer to him and kiss my forehead.

I don't remember anything after that.

-----------

Hey guys!:) sorry for such a short chapter!  I promise you longer next time!:) but omg..have you guys seen the 40th episode of Violetta 3?! Am I the only one who was crying like a baby at the end?! Sooo many sad things happened! :( I still can't believe they destroyed my two favourite ships! :'(  I'm brokenhearted!:( but the last scene with Violetta/Roxy and Leon was too cute %) :D

Anyone has seen it? Opinions? :)

Xx Eliska