★Chapter 13★

*Fran's P.O.V.*

I always have butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him. When he smiles, when our hands touch, even when he looks at me with his beautiful eyes. But when we kiss, it's like something explodes in me..it's an overhelming feeling and in that moment, I can't control myself... And in this particular moment, I knew for sure I love him. I love him like I've never loved anyone else. I love him more than anything or anyone. And somehow, I knew I won't be able to love anyone else..ever. I've found the one, my other half, my better half, I've found the person I know I want to be with for the rest of my life. We are meant to be. Somehow, this moment felt magical.

I wish the kiss would last forever but we eventually pull off.  I look him in the eyes and I'm in need to say it.

Fran: "I love you."

Diego: "What..?"

He says suprisingly.

Fran: "I love you.."

He still looks so surprised.

Fran: "What..? Why are you looking so surprised?"

Diego: "I don't know..it's just...you've never actually said it to me...not from your own will..and I just..I'm just so unbelievably happy because..I love you too..so much. But you already know that so.."

Fran: "Yeah..I know it."

He looks so unsettled that I start to laugh and hug him.

Fran: "You should see yourself right now.  You look like a five year old boy, who just got the toy he wanted so badly. It's adorable."

Diego: "No. Stop it."

He says, but then he starts laughing too.

Diego: "Anyway..what do you want to do? Do you want to play some game?"

Fran: "Sounds great."

Diego: "So..do you have any games?"

Fran: "Only Scrabble.."

Diego: "Doesn't matter. I'm happy I'm with you no matter what are we doing."

----------

After a few games I'm starting to get tired, but we're having so much fun that I don't want to interrupt it. However, it wouldn't be Diego if he wouldn't noticed.

Diego: "You look really tired. Come on..you should get some sleep. A lot of it actually.."

Fran: "It's okay."

Diego: "No it's not. You just got back from the hospital, remember? I don't want to happen it again. Next time, it could be worse. So you better listen to me and go to sleep."

I sigh but I move and lay into the bed. He than takes my blanket and cover me with it. When he's about to pull off the light on my beside table, I grab his hand.

Fran: "No! Please don't!"

Diego: "What?"

Fran: "The light..let it on."

Diego: "Why?"

He looks concerned.

Fran: "Ehm..I'm..I'm ..it's really embarassing.."

Diego: "Are you afraid of the dark?"

Fran: "Terrified, actually.."

Diego: "Okay then..it's not embarassing at all you know. Everyone is afraid of something."

He's about to leave the room, but I stop him.

Fran: "Diego?"

Diego: "Yes?"

Fran: "Please don't leave.."

Diego: "Okay..I'll stay with you. But..I have a one requirement. ..we're going to turn out the light.."

Fran: "But..no..I'm.."

Diego: "You have nothing to worry about because I'm here with you. You're not alone. Plus..I can't sleep with lights on.."

Fran: "..okay then.."

He turns off the light and I get really scared. I start shaking and my breathe gets fast. He lays next to me and put his hand around me. I move closer to him and put my head to his chest. He starts to getting through my hair with her fingers and I listen to beat of his heart. Slowly, I start getting calmer. His presence make me feel so safe.. I close my eyes and the last thing I feel is his lips on my forehead.

----------

*Diego's P.O.V.*

I'm relieved when she stops shaking and calm down a little bit. I wonder why she's so afraid of the dark. Shes laying on my chest and with one hand she holds mine so strongly, it kind of hurts..After a while she closes her eyes. She immediately falls asleep. For a next few minutes I'm just looking at her. Admiring her beauty and enjoying the warm feeling around my heart. After a few minutes sleep conquer me too..