★Chapter 2★

Me: "Vilu! Is everything okay?"

Violetta: "Oh..Fran..hi! Yeah..no it's okay let's just go to class or we gonna be late."

Me: "Come on Vilu! You're my best friend! I can tell when you're not okay..just tell me..please?"

Violetta: "It's just..I don't know..I feel like since Priscilla and Ludmila moved in everythin's different you know? Ludmila is such a drama queen! This morning she 'accidentaly' spilled juice all over my songbook and then she started yelling at me that it's all my fault! Then dad and Priscilla walked in and grounded both of us for fighting. I can't stand her anymore! I hate her!"

Me: "Ahh.. Vilu! I'm so sorry! Come here!"

I hug her and when she let go I see Ludmila walking to us.

Me: "Speaking of.."

Ludmila: "Oh hey, 'SISTER'! How ya doing? Making plans with your poor little friend on how to ruin my life even more than it already is?"

Me: "Ludmila just go away.."

Ludmila: "Oh Vilu is that tears is your eyes? What happened you poor little girl?"

Violetta: "Leave me alone or I WILL KI-"

I stand in Violetta's way before she can do anything.

Me: "Vilu! Chill! If you do something to her you're going to be in more trouble! She's not worth it. Come on. We have to go to Beto's class."

I just wanna say thank you to 'TinistaFromTheUk' for commenting! To be honest I freaked out a little bit as you are like my favourie person on Wattpad :D all your stories are just amazing ! And I'd never think that someone would even read my story haha :D so thank you! :D♥