★Chapter 15★

*Fran's P.O.V.*

I get back to bed and I'm waiting for Diego to come back with a breakfast, while thinking about Maxi. What if he's going to tell everything to Violetta? I can't let her find out like that! She would never forgive me. Okay, think straight Fran, ..Maxi is Violetta's friend too. He surely doesn't want her to be hurt either. But..he was pretty angry when he left, and in anger we do a lot of stupid things.. I need to talk to him as soon as possible. I'm starting to get really frustrated, when Diego comes in with a tray full of food.

Diego: "Heeereee we gooo! Royal breakfast for my queen!"

Fran: "Thanks..but I'm actually not that hungry.."

Diego: "Come on..you need to eat something! And don't tell me you could resist a breakfast made by your loving boyfriend especially for you."

I sigh.

Fran: "Fine. I'll do whatever you say. Just give me the stupid fork."

Diego: "I don't think so..open your mouth!"

He stabs a piece of strawberry and circle around my mouth with it. I laugh and open my mouth. He knows how to cheer me up.

After I eat everything up, he put the tray on a table and take me to his armful. We sit here like this for a few moments, and then he looks at his watch.

Diego: "Crap! I'm going to be late! I have to go to the Studio today. My dad texted me he needs me there."

Fran: "Cool, can I come with you?"

Diego: "Nice try, but you know the doctor said you have to rest for a few days."

Fran: "But I need you too..plus i'm going to be so bored.."

Diego: "I'm going to try deal with it quickly and then I'm going to hurry back to you okay? I'll be here as soon as possible. Okay?"

Fran: "Well..it's not that I can do anything about it.."

Diego: "You're right. You can't. Now go back to the bed and get some sleep. And as soon as you wake up, I'll be here. Okay?"

I sight and fake a smile.

Fran: "Sure."

Diego: "I love you."

Fran: "I love you more."

He kiss my forehead and then he leaves.