★Chapter 17★

*Fran's P.O.V.*

It's been only two hours since Diego left, but I'm already missing him..and more importantly, I'm starting to get bored..like REALLY bored. And hungry. I decide to cook something for myself and Diego but when I open the fridge there's nothing here..well except one rotten tomato. Great...I could order something, but we've been on take away food the last three days and to be honest, when I only think about noodles or pizza or stuff like these, I get sick to my stomach. I decide there's no other way, then to go to the supermarket near my house and get some stuff. If I'll be fast enough, I can get all the things I need and Diego won't know anything. I run to my room and quickly change my pyjamas to jeans and shirt and grab my purse. Right when I'm about to open the front door, they open themself and Diego comes in.

Fran: "Uhm..Diego..hi. What are you doing here so early?"

Diego: "Fran? What are you doing? Where are you going? You are suppose to be in bed, resting."

Fran: "I was just about to go to get some stuff so I can cook something.."

Diego: "Love, don't be crazy. You have to rest. We can always order something."

Fran: "Well..that's the thing. I'm sick of take away food. We've been eating the same food for how long? Three days now?"

Diego: "That's actually not that much..but okay, if you want, I can cook something."

Fran: "But there's noting in the fridge! That's why I wanted to go food shopping!"

Diego: "Okay, then tell me what you need and I'll go buy it."

Fran: "Uughhh! Diego please! I can't be here forever! Im already starting to get crazy! I need to go outside! You can't hold me here, I'm not Rapunzel! By the way I've seen Tangled ten times since I'm home if you interested. Pleeeaaaseeeee!"

Diego: "Stop doing puppy eyes! It won't work on me....okay okay! I give up! But Im going with you! And if you feel just a little bit weak, you tell me straight away, understand?"

Fran: "Yes, sir!"

----------

Diego: "So..what do you want to buy?"

Fran: "Just take everything you see..we don't have anything.."

Diego: "Okay..what about entrails from a pig?"

Fran: "Ewww! Stop being disgusting!"

I punch him, and he just starts laugh at  me.

Fran: "And stop laughing at me, it's not funny!"

But I can feel the smile starting to spread accross my face.

Diego: "See? It is funny. ;) "

Fran: "Okay..maybe just a little bit."

I start laughing and he hugs me.

Diego: "Ahh..I love you."

Fran: "I love you more."

Diego: "Stop saying that, you know it's not the truth! I love you the most. Period."

Fran: "No..I do."

And I kiss him before he can say anything more.

And that's when I hear sound of a camera snapping a photo..