★Chapter 12★

*Diego's P.O.V.*

I walk to kitchen and make some tortillas. I use my family's secret receipt to make it perfect. Then I fill a glass with orange juice and go back to Fran.

Diego: "Here we go! Ready for the most delicious food you've ever eaten? It's our secret family receipt!"

Fran: "Absolutely! Let's see.."

She takes the plate and take the first bite. She slowly and neatly chew it.

Fran: "It's actually pretty amazing!"

Diego: "See? I told you.."

Fran: " You have to tell me how you do it!"

Diego: "Well..if I'd tell you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. Family only. And you're not in the family......yet."

I wink at her.

Fran: "Okay..you know..when I'm thiniking about it..the tortillas aren't that great..definitely not as good as the pasta we make in my family!"

Diego: "Whoa whoa...are you insulting my tortillas?! No way! You know what? Give them back and go cook yourself your pasta okay?"

Fran: "Too bad nothing's left...but you know what? I probably should make the pasta so you'd see they're much better then your tortillas!"

Diego: "Well, what about this: as soon as you'll recover, we'll both cook our meals and then we can talk about which is better!"

Fran: "Challenge accepted!  Can't wait to kick your ass with the most delicious meal you've ever eaten in your life!"

Diego: "Don't be so sure!"

She punches me.

Diego: "Ouch! What's wrong with the punching?! You do it all the time!"

Fran: "Well, I have to defend myself somehow! Anyway...did you mention something about me being in your family?.."

She smiles.

Diego: "Yes, but that was before you were mean to our special tortillas so I changed my mind.." , I laugh.

She crosses her arms and angrily look away. I nudge her..

Diego: "Come ooon..! Don't take offence.."

For a few minutes she's staring out of the window but then she looks back at me and I can see she's buting her lip as she's trying too much not to laugh. I start laughing at her and she finally smiles too.

Fran: "You're terrible!"

Diego: "Stop saying that all the time!"

Stick out her tongue and I start to tickle her again. She starts screaming and laughing and she's trying to fight back, but I'm stronger so she doesn't have a chance.

Fran: "P..p..haha...plea...please!! S...st..hehehe..stop!"

Diego: "I won't stop until you call it off."

Fran: "Okay!!! Aaaah! I give up!"

I stop and look at her. Her hair is tousled and she has red cheeks. Finally she's not that pale. I smile and I lean towards her to kiss her. I stop a few centimetres before her lips and waiting for her to lean too. She looks like she's hestitating for a few seconds but then she move closer and our lips finally touch..